2.

Stop being fucking forgiving, people know what they are doing!

-Unknown

_____

" Mom that omega had given drugs to me that's why it happened, it dosent have to do anything with my disease." Jungkook said .

"Do you really think I never tried to use those drugs in you before? Why it didn't worked that time then? Everytime we just have to call docter due to allergy. Again and again!"

"But you touched him jungkook. Your subordinates even told me that you were very satisfied with that omega. You did it more than one time in last night." Mrs Jeon continued.

Jungkook slammed his hand on glass table making big voice .

"It was about drug mom, leave this idea here only!" Jungkook said in anger.

________

While walking on road when jimin saw the marks on his body he cursed the drug dealer in his mind.

Jimin did got suspicious that there is something wrong with drugs.

Jimin had just said that he want drug which make anyone fall asleep, he never said something which will make someone sexually aroused.... see what happened now.

Just by remembering those things his body was aching, specially the lower area of his body. Which was constantly reminding him what happened last night.

That fucker had make him suffer many times last night. They had keep going until jimin fall uncouncious and he couldn't remember anything.

Jimin entered in the company.

After all the things happened he didn't forgot that he had audition today.

Jimin got near Jia who was helping him in this role. But when she saw the state in which jimin was she gave a disgusted look.

"So you finally came? I thought you didn't cared about the audition anymore." Jia asked.

"Sorry jia... I didn't meant to be late." Jimin said trying to hide the dirt on his cloths.

But Jia already saw the marks on jimins neck, she looked down and saw jimin's cloths clearly. She pulled jimin near by coller saying further things in small voice.

"I don't care about your personal life jimin! We have to meet the director within some time. If you want this role you better get fresh, so that you won't look like some prostitute!" Jia said and left.

That's when jimin looked at himself clearly and saw those marks which could make anyone's doubt clear about what happened with him.

'That stupid fucker! This is all his fault, he ruined my life!' Jimin cursed jungkook in his mind.

He run to the washroom.

But his phone started running once he was in washroom.

"Hello?"

"Where were you last night jimin?" Mr park was in anger on the phone.

Mr park rarely talked to jimin like he was not his own son, he never took any responsibilities as his father. But jimin couldn't avoid him completely, he have to live in his house at the end of day.

"I had some work last night." Jimin said.

"I don't fucking care with whom you were busy, your sister Jennie want to talk to family about her engagement. How dare you to stay out all the night?" Mr. Park said in anger.

Yes Jennie was getting engaged, but jimin didn't cared about it at all. Jimin just listened to his father without getting any emotion.

He was used to the curses now.

"I don't care what you are doing jimin, come here right now and if I get to know that you didn't come then I will dig out her coffin and throw it in the ocean! So that you won't be able to see your mom ever again!" Mr park threatened and cut the call.

___

Mrs park asked Mr park once the call got cut.

"Is he coming here?" She asked excitedly.

"Yes." He replied.

Mrs park caressed Mr park chest engaging him in sweet talk.

"You should talk with him you know? So that he will agree with the marriage proposal." She said.

"I was in very shock when Jung family suddenly sent the marriage proposal, Jennie is very intelligent daughter of mine. How can I let her marry that feeble minded son of their? I even heard that he gave no patience and is very violent. His family only wants a personal slave for him and that's why they want Jennie. Jimin is an illegitimate child anyway. It's the best." She continued.

"Don't worry I won't let Jennie go there for torture but jimin is also my son."Mr park said looking in the black space.

"Oh really? Great! So you want to say you will let Jennie clean others toilet rather than that jimin? Remeber when you bought jimin with you saying he result of your drunken fuck with some prostitute? I was the one who accepted him and raised him here in the Park resident! Now that he got adult you don't even let her do me simple favour?" She asked in anger.

"According to his standard I think we should let him marry in the Jung family, so that he can enjoy their money." She continued.

"Okay okay. I will send him." Mr park said when Mrs park started to bring the past back.

Mr park was actually hesitating but they didn't hyad any option then jimin anyway. They can't reject the Jung family.

The worker came inside and said.

"Sir, madam jimin is back." With which jimin entered from behind .

"Go fast they are waiting for you, Jennie mam also came with taemin just a minute ago." The worker whispered to jimin.

"Taemin?" Jimin asked.

"Yes they just arrived." He said.

Jimin entered inside ignoring his mom and dad but stopped in his way when he saw taemin and Jennie together in front of his room.

Their lips were almost kissing each other, it wasn't correct time to disturb them. Jimin just stood there silently.

When he was about to turn back without making voice his face got slapped with so much force.

Slap!

Which made him almost fall on the ground. His cheeks were burning with pain. Mrs park started dragging him by his arm and took him in one room.

Once closing the door Mrs park turned around and saw jimin in anger like jimin have committed some big crime.

"Shameless slut! What do you think I didn't saw what were you doing? He is husband of your sister. How dare you to attract him towards you?" Mrs park asked in anger.

Jimin just stood there holding his cheeks. After hearing all things he said.

"If I really wanted to attract him towards myself I wouldn't have just stood there and watch them!" He said in anger.

______

Comment please.