19.

"So taehyung finally showed you your place huh?" Jimin heard from behind when he was waiting for his driver after the shoot.

Which made jimin remind how he has to explain things to tae for about half an hour.

"What do you want?" Jimin when lazily as he has to energy to talk with his step sister.

"Well nothing much... I am getting engaged to taemin tomorrow. I want you to come." Jennie said giving the card to jimin. Jimin's breath stopped for a second but he didn't wanted to give any reason to Jennie for which she will taunt him again.

"Really?" He asked in shock.

"Yeah. I want you to see it with your own eyes that the handsome rich alpha you were trying to get from your childhood is now mine! Slut omega like you and your mother dissent deserve to be in our society." Jennie said with proud smile but that didn't affected jimin even a bit.

The car came and stopped in front of jimin, the driver opened the door. Jimin quietly got inside as he didn't wanted to waste his time with Jennie.

"I will be waiting for you jimin." He heard Jennie's voice before the car started.

___

When jungkook entered home he saw jimin in deep thoughts sitting on the couch.

"What happened? Is your wound hurting again?" Jungkook asked.

"To be honest jungkook, I feel bad for Lisa." Jimin suddenly said making jungkook's eyebrow furrow in confusion.

"What happened to her?" Jungkook asked.

"It feels really helpless you know.... Watching your loved one getting away from you, marrying another and you can't do anything." Jimin said eyes lost in thoughts.

"You don't have to worry about her, I am managing it very well." Jungkook replied.

"All the alpha's are same!" Jimin said in sudden anger and got up to go in his room.

Jungkook's looked at back of the omega in confusion thinking what he did that angered jimin this much.

"Sir did you called?" His assistance came after 15 minutes.

"Yeah, is something special happening in park family or on jimins acting set?" He asked for his assistance.

"Ummm on set things are normal but yeah tomorrow oldest omega of park Jennie is getting engaged to Lee taemin." He said and jungkook's doubt got cleared.

"GET OUT!" jungkook said in anger.

Even he didn't knew why he was suddenly get angry.

____

Next day:

Jimin decided that he will go to the engagement and witness it all.

'This is final time my heart will break!' jimin thought before calling the company for dress.

It was one day sale dress for which you have to pay less and you can use it for whole day. That's all jimin could afford.

When he reach at the destination his driver helped him to get down and sit back on the wheelchair. It was really big hotel.

"So all those childhood dreams end here taemin, you will be someone else's from today."jimin mumbled to himself looking up at the big photo Jennie and him.

Mrs park had kept jimin's sit in the corner of hall so that no-one will look at the omega. Jimin looked at taemin who was looking damn handsome in the suit. Their eyes met for a second but jimin immediately looked away.