13

"I didn't understand some scenes so can you help me?" Taehyung asked to jimin.

"Sir, I have just read my scenes clearly. I will talk to the director if you need help. I don't want the meaning of the scene to get changed due to my wrong explanation. "jimin replied trying to be awkward.

Taehyung just keep staring at jimin world saying anything.

"Did I said something wrong?" Jimin asked scared of he made the alpha angry.

"No no! But no need to tell director. I will ask someone to come to my house and explain it to me." Tae rep laughing to remove awkrdness.

"What happened to taehyung today? He never likes to talk with anyone." The director who was looking at their direction asked to his assistant.

Many people were staring at them with surprise as rude taehyung was talking with new omega so friendly.

Jennie was staring at them angrily.

'what does he think is himself? It's impossible that tae know him already!' She thought angrily.

Jimin had quite good drinks due to his nervousness and he was getting tipsy . He left taehyung to his own before he do anything stupid and got out of the party.

He was standing in garden looking at the fireworks.

"Jimin?" He heard the familiar voice behind him.

When he looked behind taemin was standing there looking like a Greek god in that black suit. His hairs were messy due to strong wind.

"I think you should stay away from any alpha from that Jeon family jimin. "Taemin said with unreadable emotion behind his voice. More like angry but it was filled with politeness.

'Where is that gumstick Jennie? Why is he talking with me?' Jimin thought in his head.

"The biggest brother of jungkook and taehyung, Kim namjoon is president of our company. He is the last person on earth you want to deal with." Taemin continues as jimin didn't reply to him.

Jimin started laughing loudly and left from there when he saw Jennie running towards taemin behind him.

"Gumstick." He mumbled to himself laughing again.

When he got to the entrance gate, butler Jack was standing there with car ready to go behind him.

"Sir, you are drunk."he said looking at jimin who was about to either throw up or pass out.

Without saying anything jimin was bought to home. When jungkook opened door of house jimin's soft body had landed on his with a thud.

To stop jimin from falling jungkook's hand automatically got wrapped around jimin's small waist. Jimin's head got back with a jerk which made jungkook look at the red lips forming a pout.

Jimin was blinking his eyes slowly. The shadow makeup of his eyes was giving him eternal look.

"The fuck is happening?" Jungkook asked once he got out of his trans zone.

"Hey hubby, I am home."jimin said with shippy smile.

This increased jungkook's anger even more but he didn't had any choice but to hold the omega tightly. Otherwise his ass will land on cold floor.

"Why the fuck have you drink this much when you can't handle?" Jungkook asked angrily to the grinning omega.

The maids were looking at couple with fear if jungkook will cause any harm to the omega. Jungkook looked at them with a look the said 'fuck off before I kill you all.' And they all left quietly.