52

"Atleast let him take the bags!" Jungkook yelled from behind when jimin took the only servent available out in garden with him.

Jimin didn't even turned back to watch the struggling alpha, jungkook just sighed before taking deep breaks. Ofcourse it was his punishment to carry all the bags from last 4 hours for making Jimin cry.

Jungkook was about to lift up the bags when a black porche stopped because his car. Taehyung come out wearing black tuxedo with white inner shirt. He looked up and down at jungkook while removing his black goggles.

"Can you-...." Jungkook was about to ask for help with bags but taehyung pretended jungkook was some kind of working watchman and started walking towards house.

"Fucker!" Jungkook mumbled picking up all 26 bags one by one.

"Sir... Can I help?" Taehyung's driver came in front to ask and jungkook was about to say yes when taehyung's voice stopped him.

"Yo man, go live your life. Your king give you holiday from today, I got new driver." He said eyeing his brother with smirk.

Just like that taehyung got into house taking on the view after so many days. He dosent even remeber when was last time when he come here. Was it when he tried to put omega in jungkook's room cause his hyung was getting annoying with work?

He was greeted with back figure of jimin, who was watching jungkook from window with pout.

"I guess he will drop left bag." Taehyung said watching the scene with omega while standing behind him.

"No he will drop the small-..... YOU!" jimin yelled in shock when he looked back.

"Damn my ears."

"S-... Sorry I was just startled. What are you doing here?" Jimin asked.

"Ask your husband." Tae said turing back to go take his sit on couch.

"Sir your luggage?" It was taehyung's driver who just entered with 6 big luggage bag of tae.

"Why your luggage is here?" Jimin asked again and tae was about to answer him but big sound of dropping bags and vessels make them jerk their head in direction.

Ofcourse jungkook tried his best but it's humanely impossible to hold 26 bags half of which contained heavy glass vessels.

"Well...I tried."jungkook said taking the remaining bags with small efforts now.

"What tried? Do you know how much they cost?" Jimin yelled at alpha going near him.

"Shhh you talk too much! I will order them again."jungkook said finally taking sit opposite to taehyung.

"Ohhh my god taehyung! I didn't thought you will consider my request!!" Lisa yelled from upstairs running down to meet the alpha while taehyung scratched his forehead with deep sigh.

"I know right.... You must be special for him Lisa that he did it in second for you."jungkook said with smirk and taehyung looked up at him with 'I will kill you' face.

Jimin just stood there not understanding anything but then he didn't cared. He took out wafors pocket they bought from supermarket and started to munch on it like kid watching drama.

Taehyung started to shift to side when Lisa took place beside him way too close for his comfort.

"How about you show him his room lisa? Poor taehyung must be exhausted, I am sure he would like something to eat also." Jungkook said and throw his hands behind couch internationally making his forearm come behind neck of jimin.

Jimin stopped eating when he felt touch of alpha on his neck.

"Ofcourse!" Even though lisa didn't wanted to do this she need to win taehyung for big game.

___

"You didn't told me." Jimin said without taking out his eyes from book he was reading.

"Jungkook!" The omega yelled looking up to alpha who was changing in night cloths in frustration when he got no response.

"Ohhh you are talking to me? Thought I was invisible for the day."jungkook said with scoff.

"What is taehyung doing here?" Jimin asked ignoring the taunt of alpha.

"Yeah I love working." Jungkook replied.

"What?"

"Thought we were playing wrong answers game."

"Ugh! Forget it."jimin said getting under sheets frustrated.

Seconds passed and he felt jungkook's presence sliding on other side of bed. He took the blanket over his head with a pout.

Jungkook looked at the angry burrito and pulled it towards himself with a chuckle. Ofcourse the burrito struggled to go away but it had no power competed to the alpha.

"I don't trust Lisa jimin, whenever I am not around he will be there to protect you." Jungkook whispered and the omega finally calmed down.

Jungkook thought he slept but then small head got out from blanket.

'Why the heck he looks so..... adorable?' jungkook asked himself while meeting the angry gaze of omega.

"And I don't trust your jealousy issues jungkook, remeber the tauntarum you throw over that watch I gifted him?" Jimin asked with concern and jungkook didn't answered back just kissed the omega unable to control himself anymore.

Just when jungkook was going to deepen the kiss there was knock on door.

"Hyungieeeee." It was taehyung's voice from outside.

"I swear I am going to kill this motherfucker!" Jungkook said with a sigh getting up to open the door.

"What?" Jungkook asked not letting the alpha in who was trying to see inside.

"I want to meet jimin."

"For what?"

"It's personal." Taehyung said smirking at jungkook's hair which had ruffled and swollen lips.

'The timing you have kim taehyung.' tae praised himself internally and pushed jungkook away running to bed where jimin was waiting for him with a big smile.

"Hey." The omega greeted him.

"I am bored, can we play chess?" Tae asked and jimin agreed in the moment. He just wanted to get jungkook frustrated and what's a better way than this?

And with that they played chess,ludo and every possible game till 3 when tae doze off in the middle of the couple.

While jimin was all giggly about it jungkook was second away from killing his own brother.

____

Jimin finally slept peacefully not knowing what was coming for him tomorrow....

___

Sorry for being late.

Why is it 8-8-24 after two days and not 8-8-24?🙄