12

Jungkook returned home late at night. Every maid and workers were asleep already. There was only small source of light from kitchen. There was a strange smell in the house.

It is 2 am , who could it be? Jungkook thought.

When he turned towards kitchen he saw jimin sitting on dining table. His both legs on other chair with bowl in his lap. Due to the night shorts he was wearing jungkook can clearly see jimin's milky white legs.

Jungkook was jimin took fork again taking out strange looking curly noodles. The smell was coming from it. Jimin moaned with closed eyes when the taste hit his taste buds.

Jungkook closed his eyes.

"Jimin!" He tried his best to not show any anger . Jimin immediately turned his head towards the voice. He almost fell down from the chair in shock when he saw jungkook standing like vampire in dim light.

"Why don't you make any voice while walking? I thought there was a ghost." Jimin asked irritated still hand on his chest as he was breathing heavily.

"Were you cooking?" Jungkook asked with shock. He didn't expected in his worst nightmare that jimin can cook. Jimin looked at his bowl with gulp and said,

"Ofcourse! Park Jimin, the greatest chief on this world can cook best instant ramyeon!"

Jungkook thought it is some kind of so much difficult dish that smelling so good. But his expectations died down when he saw the packet on table.

"So you don't know how to cook anything?" He asked disappointed.

"No, I can boil water very well you know. I have never overcooked it." Jimin said proudly taking his next bite.

Jungkook couldn't understand how this omega grown up without learning anything.

"Since you have returned this late, I guess you didn't eat anything? Wanna eat?" Jimin said pointing at his bowl.

Jungkook took a step forward looking down in the bowl. It was filled with egg, vegetables, meat pieces and soup. His mouth watered at sight.

"No need. I am not hungry." He said with rude voice but jimin noticed how he licked his lips looking at bowl.

Jimin picked up next bite with fork and put it in front of jungkook's lips. The smell was making jungkook loose control.

"Okay okay, since you are forcing this much I will eat. Move your hand away first of all!" He said taking the bowl in his hands.

"It's salty!" Jungkook said but keep eating without waiting for omega's reply. Jimin just sighed and keep watching how the alpha was eating like small kid.

"What happened?" Jungkook asked when he saw jimin starting at him.

"Did you never eat instant ramyeon before?" Jimin asked.

"Yeah I didn't! So what?" Jungkook asked drinking up the remaining soup.

"Nothing. Your standard is so down. Instant Ramyeon is the next food out there. But look at your luck, you got the great omega like me and you got to taste it." Jimin said with a proud smile.

"This is junk food jimin."

"Tasty junk food."jimin replied.

"Your mood seems so good today, what happened?"

"I got one of the important role in the drama! It's not main role but it's important for drama." Jimin replied with excitement.

"Congrats I guess." Jungkook replied.

___

Next day when jimin woke up he didn't saw jungkook anywhere.

"Where is jungkook?" Jimin asked the maid.