27

"since you are looking this miserable I will help you in eating." Taehyung said and sat in front of jimin.

Why does every Jeon have a problem of arrogance? Jimin thought.

"I heard you are going on a reality show?" Tae asked for a breaking silence after a long time.

"Yeah I am excited."

"Isn't it too hard for your IQ?"

"Why?"

"It needs the talent of dragging attention to yourself.... And I saw there are many famous celebrities who are going there."tae said shrugging his shoulders.

"Do you just want to insult me?" Jimin asked in anger.

"No.... I want to eat. This is the Jeon family's restaurant you know."tae said pointing his hand around.

Of course it is... Jimin thought.

___

It was already morning and jungkook didn't return. Jimin was getting worried if he got an allergy due to touching Lisa.

After a long wait jungkook finally returned jimin wanted to go and meet him but he stopped himself thinking jungkook must be still in thoughts of lisa.

Jungkook directly gone to bedroom and finally felt and peace looking at jimin.

Jimin looked up but immediately looked down pretending he was reading a book

"Did you have your breakfast?" Jungkook asked sitting near the omega.

Jimin just nodded yes and said,

"Don't talk to me, can't you see I am busy reading." Jimin said in monotone.

"It's upside down jimin." Jungkook whispered in a tired voice while jimin's cheeks got red in embarrassment.

"Lisa cut her hand yesterday, I was with her to make sure she won't do anything more serious.... I am sorry." Jungkook said in a tired voice and the bin immediately fell down from jimin's hand.

"Oh you should have stayed with her.... Why are you here?" Jimin asked in worried voice.

Jungkook didn't said anything, he was really tired and wanted to hug someone. He got near but jimin backed away immediately.

"I-.... I need to go to work jungkook." He said and almost run to the washroom.

Jungkook kept looking at jimin's direction with no emotions.

____

It was already 11pm at night but there was no sign of jimin which was making jungkook more mad at the omega.

When jimin opened the front door all lights were closed. He closed the door silently and took his steps towards living room.

"So you know the address of home?" A voice said in dark and jimin flinched in fear.

"Do you want to kill me by scaring me?" Jimin said switching the light on and looking at alpha sitting on couch.

"What time is it?" Jungkook asked in anger.

"I was out with my friends jungkook. Actually you tell me, why are you here? Don't you want to go to your Lisa?" Jimin asked in anger.

"It's my house! I can come whenever I want!" Jungkook spat coming near the omega.

"Oh you can live and do whatever you want in your house then." Jimin said going to bedroom in anger.

_____

Jungkook looked at himself in mirror once when he got in shower to see his body.

It's not like my body is getting weight, I am working out daily. Jungkook thought and took the towel to tie around his waist.

Jimin looked up alpha wearing nothing but towel so down on his waist. His cheeks got red and he immediately looked away.

"The heck are you wearing?" Jimin yelled in anger.

"Umm I need to dry my body before I get dressed...." Jungkook said looking down trying to save innocent.

But jimin can clearly see that the alpha was doing it intensionally.

"Why are you coming near me now?" Jimin yelled frustrated with alpha he started to hit jungkook when he got too close.

"What are you doing jimin, I just wanted to take my phone."jungkook said with smirk and took the phone from jimin's side.

'He could have gone from that side!' jimin thought in anger.

Jungkook just slept there scrolling on his phone in nothing but just towel.

"Can you please wear something?" Jimin asked.

"Why? I thought you got used to seeing me like this by now." Jungkook said looking up to omega.

"Why would I? " Jimin yelled.

"Don't tell me you are feeling something by looking at me like this?" Jungkook said getting up on his one hand and looking up at jimin.

"Me? Feeling for you? In your dreams!" Jimin said but his face was telling everything.

"Really?" Jungkook got more near looking at jimin deeply.

"Get the hell away from me! I will scream." Jimin said getting away but he was already on edge of bed.

"Go on, they will think that alpha and his omega are having fun." Jungkook shrugged his shoulders.

Jungkook got more and more near and jimin pushed him away by putting his hand on jungkook's chest. But then he realised he was touching jungkook's bare chest.

He tried to remove his hand but jungkook held it there and moving it around.

"What are you doing?" Jimin asked with greeted teeth.

"You tell me what I am doing? " Jungkook said in jimin's ear and kissed it.

How can jimin just do nothing? His whole face was red.

Jungkook was about to lose his self control and kiss jimin but he closed his eyes in self control and moved away from the omega going on washroom.

Jimin heard the shower getting started in full speed.

Jungkook was taking a cold shower as long as he could. After a half hour shower he came out and looked at jimin sleeping peacefully. He got on bed and closed his eyes.

"Did you fall asleep?" Jungkook heard a voice after five minutes.

"Hmm." Jungkook hummed.

"Then how are you replying me?" Jimin asked.

"Jimin if someone says the are sleeping even if they are not, you should get a sign that there don't want to talk." Jungkook said closing his eyes.

"I think we should sleep seperately again...." Jimin said quietly.

"Why?"

"So that things like this don't happen again."

"Jimin, things would have happened if I didn't got up and left the room. Don't worry I will not break our contract unless both of us are ready." Jungkook said turning his side to the omega who was already facing him.

"But-..."

"Shhh I am sleepy." Jungkook said closing his eyes already.

___

Lisa:
Hey kook are you coming at hospital?

Jungkook groaned when the message ring woke him up from sleep in the morning.

You:
Lisa this is the first and last time I am telling you, I look at you just as a good friend and nothing else.

Lisa:
But jungkook you used to love me...

You:
Things were different when I was not married but now I can't cheat on my omega. Until we don't divorce I am jimin's alpha and you can't change that.

____

Check out new story if you can please 💜✨