32

Everyone was silent at the table not expecting what to say anymore.... Jimin also got quite when he realised he talked a bit too much after looking at the alpha beside him.

Only one person was happy about the situation was rosé and she was smirking mentally thinking what is about to happen.

" I-......." Jimin was about to say sorry but laughing voice from his front side made him look up in surprise.

"Well Jimin I must say finally someone matches with my opinion! That brat needs some beating!" The grandpa said with tears in his eyes and everyone laughed slightly with them. Not too loud though as they were scared for their life.

The omega felt relief when the old man didn't take it personally on his ego, the poor omega was thinking had lost his job and he had look for newjob now.

Jungkook looked at the omega with forced smile stuffing his mouth with a big cupcake which made the omega unable to make any noise further. Ji-eun was also sitting beside rosé as she was sister of the groom and the side sit of her was empty. The groom was still absent even when there way only half hour remained to the wedding.

Suddenly a man come running to them and whispered something in the ears of grandpa which made their face fell looking at their granddaughter in worry.

"The groom isn't gonna come!" the word's of grandpa made all room fall in silence, it was safe that only Jeon and Lee family were present thereeveryone looked at rosé and her family which made the girl gulp in fear.

" l will try calling him...... " She said excusing herself from the scene, the Lee family had no option but to follow the omega out. One of jungkook's uncle was about to follow them to ask them about this bevariour but grandpa stopped him.

"What happened is happened , l always doubted that alpha had no better intentions!"the grandpa said in anger. Jungkook just sighed looking up at his sister who was still peacefully having her dinner like nothing happened.

"Can we proceed as we planned? I need one hour to figure out what to do ." Ji-eun said and the grandpa who was about to oppose this proposal of ji-eun but jungkook interrupted not letting this politics hurt his sister anymore.

"It's okay, whatever you want will be done!" he said getting up and going out to announce the next round of dance as planned until his sister figure out now she want to deal with this.

"I want no word of this outside." the grandpa said and get up to go like nothing happened.

______

As planned every couple present there was busy in dancing. Jungkook was sitting beside his omega trying hard to control his anger. He had already informed his man to bring the alpha
named Lee jeong suk to him dead or alive even from hell.

"Worry about your marriage dear brother, see your omega is literally shaking in fear." je-eun who was sitting beside him whispered in his ears and that's when jungkook looked at the omega who was biting his lips while shaking his left leg aggressively.

"You want water?" jungkook asked not knowing how can he manage the situation being sandwiched between both the omega. He would have handled it differently if they were alone. Jimin just looked up nervously.

"You are so poor at this, god knows how jimin handles you..." je-eun said pushing the alpha aside and getting ready to talk jimin by herself.

" jimin you didn't told how did you meet my brother?" Jieun asked to the omega who just gulped not knowing what to say.

He can't say I wanted to drug your one brother but the other one come in between so he forced me to marry him as he came touch anyone...

"Shhhh keep that questions for later... Right now I want to dance with my omega."jungkook said taking jimin's hands in his and smartly avoiding the question.

Once they were on the floor jungkook did anything but dance. He tried to copy what other were doing but failing miserably as he never did this before.

Jimin sighed and took jungkook's hand putting it on his waist and he put his own hand on jungkook's shoulder.

"There, now just go back and forth. That's the least you can do." Jimin said trying to suppress his smile. He knew how to do this as the first thing they ask is if you can dance in acting industry.

Jungkook didn't said anything. Jimin can clearly send his worry for his sister. Anyone will be scared and restless thinking what's gonna happen next. Jimin decided to start the conversation by asking a question.

"Ummm I know you stopped it this time but what should I answer her next time?" Jimin asked and jungkook looked down at the omega's eyes. He had done beautiful eyeshadow makeup which matched his navy blue sparkling suit. It matched perfectly with his blind hairs.

"Don't worry.... Mom will tell her everything on her own. It's just she live away from home that's why she didn't knew it already." Jungkook answered and he accidentally crushed jimin's front of shoes with his. That made the omega hiss in pain.

"I-... I am sorry...."

"It's okay jungkook, it happens at first time." Jimin said trying to control his expressions of hurt.

"I am not focusing properly.... That fucker! Just one time I need my hands on him!" Jungkook said already planning murder is jeongsuk in his mind. Jimin looked at his sister from the periphery of his eyes and she was casually drinking wine like she expected this.

"There must be some reason, why would anyone abundant their own wedding?" Jimin asked trying to calm the alpha down.

"I don't know! My family is hurt and that's all matters! Tomorrow this all will be in headlines with my sister's face jimin, I don't give a fuck about Jeon reputation but her..... I can't see her in that state." Jungkook finally confessed and he could already feel his heart being at ease.

Jimin bite his lips planning what can make this casual..... His eyes brighten up within few seconds.

"I have one plan.... This way it might be little different from your status of family but it can work!"jimin said looking up at the alpha who was ready to listen.

____

Sorry for late.....

Comments please!

Happy birthday to man who promised he will meet us in 25 and kept in, unlike others who updated us and broke the promise🫠( hoping he will also break it today😭!!!)