30

Comment goal 30 (hehehe😈)

Anyway enjoy 💟

_____

"Lisa there aren't any rooms here, I will escort you to the hotel." Jungkook said as soon as Lisa stepped out of the car.

"Ohhh bad news... But I think we can have at least one dinner tonight? I have come from this far jungkook." Lisa said showing clearly that she wasn't affected by how jungkook didn't even let her enter the house.

Jungkook also felt bad and he agreed for dinner.

Only for half an hour.... Jungkook thought.

Once jungkook dropped Lisa he came back thinking jimin must have felt bad as he saw Lisa but when he entered his bedroom he saw the omega watching minions while munching on popcorn.

"You are back so early?" Jimin asked.

"Why?"

"I mean I thought you would roam around with Lisa."

"Why would I do that when you are here jimin?"jungkook when in a clearly irritated voice.

"Stupid!" Jungkook came and patted jimin's head who was thinking hardly.

"What? Why you always patt my head like I am some kind of pet?" Jimin said irritated.

"Let's go to the movie." Jungkook said without giving attention to the pouty omega.

___

"Jungkook you are here? Here taste this drink they say this is special drink here." Lisa welcomed the alpha.

Jungkook just gave a smile and drink so the glass in one go. He needed to get his mind out of reality with the drink anyway.

"How is it?"

"It's bitter." Jungkook said and Lisa started moving to lower down her dress which almost exposed her chest area.

Jungkook's gaze was getting blurred he saw Lisa getting up and going near him. He could feel his body being warm up.

He realised Lisa started to touch him in inappropriate way.

"Move away Lisa!"jungkook tried to push her away trying hard to control his feeling.

But he got so weak under the effect of drugs that he couldn't even mumble anything.

Lisa smirked when she saw how helpless jungkook is and she was about to kiss jungkook but his phone ringed.

It showed my sexy' omega.

Lisa got angry when she realised jungkook saved jimin like this. She saw jungkook trying to pick up the phone and maybe ask jimin for help but she snatched it.

"Hey jungkook, you coming home today?" The voice from other side said making Lisa's blood boil in anger.

"Ohhh I am sorry jimin, jungkook is staying with me tonight."Lisa said pressing the word me little long.

"Oh really? Take care then. Sorry for disturbing you. Bye." With that the phone got cut and Lisa was kinda shocked to see how jimin wasn't even slight bit affected but she ignored it and focused on the alpha who was completely under effect of drugs now.

He started acting like an alpha in heat.

Lisa washed up within five minutes. When she returned she saw jungkook trying to remove his clothes.

"Jimin...."jungkook mumbled hugging Lisa.

"I can't control myself if you started acting like this after wearing that dress." Jungkook said eyes half closed.