33

"Well let's hear what your small mind can think." Jungkook said.

"See the groom isn't coming anyway, we only have two options, either we tell everyone the truth and it will go umm like you said news everywhere tomorrow. But if we say that the groom is stuck somewhere and he can't attend the marriage but we need to get married to IU as this is only a good time to get married according to her astrology..... So unfortunately we have to proceed without groom but we already have his sign on documents... How about this?" Jimin finally ended his talking like he was planning all this from days and now he got a chance to say it all.

Jungkook just pressed his lips in thin lines then flicked jimin's forehead making the omega hiss in pain while rubbing there.

"This isn't your drama jimin, stop thinking this much otherwise you will faint due to this much energy utilisation.... About the news this will also become news in tomorrow's newspaper." Jungkook said obviously not taking the omega seriously which made jimin pout sadly but his eyes lighten up again.

"Wedding without groom..... Seriously jimin?" Jungkook said again in disbelief at the thinking of omega.

"Wedding stopped as the groom ran away was worse than that hyung." A voice stopped then in the middle of dancing and they looked behind to see Ji-eun standing there with a drink in her hand.

"Are you seriously thinking about it?" Jungkook asked in disbelief.

"Hmm.... The only thing is, where is the groom stuck that he can't attend his own wedding?" Ji-eun asked to look at jimin which made jimin look up thinking hard.

"In washroom? " Jimin asked.

"Anyone can go and open that jimin." Jungkook said and jimin nodded his head in yes.

"In his locker! Yes this can work!"

"What?" Both jungkook and Jieun asked in disbelief.

"Like the modern lockers you know! He got inside to bring expensive jewellery he got as a gift for his wife but forgot password to go out of it and he has tried three times now it can't open till tomorrow." Jimin said eyes bright like a kid had achieved something.

Jungkook and Ji-eun both watched the omega in disbelief.

"Jimin you are smart really but I think-...." Jungkook was trying to console the omega about how they can't use his idea scratching his forehead.

"Where is she going?" Jimin asked pointing his finger behind jungkook which made the alpha follow jimin's finger only to see Ji-eun climbing up stage with red wine in her hand. Jungkook thanked million God as she decided to keep the alcohol on tray before speaking in Mike.

"Umm is it audible?" She asked tapping on Mike head looking at the direction of side where handling of light and electricity were done.

Everyone looked at stage in surprise when bride herself was making an announcement.

"Jungkook what the hell she doing up there?" Namjoon asked to him younger brother as he knew she was standing with jungkook and jimin just before few minutes.

"I also don't know hyung... I just hope it's not what I am thinking...." Jungkook said looking at jimin who just gulped regretting his idea now.

"So, as you know I am Jeon Ji-eun , the bride apparently there is little mis convenience... The groom Lee jeong suk can't reach the destination on time due to some personal reasons but see what we got!" She said bringing up the marriage documents in which there was a sign of the groom.

"Due to some astrology reasons I gave to get married today at the fixed time only... So yeah our groom will be here at reception, so I request the priest to proceed with the marriage without him." She said politely putting the Mike down and called jimin who was going to help her to walk down the aisle.