17

"The doctor said I can go back." Jimin said when jungkook returned from Lisa's home the next morning.

Jimin was set in the wheelchair to go home. He couldn't wait to start acting immediately.

A week passed and jimin didn't wanted to delay his work anymore so when jungkook will go to work he will sneak out to his studio with the driver jungkook specially assigned to him.

Jimin had bribed him emotionally and he agreed to jimin's luck.

But there was different problem waiting for him at the studio.

Kim taehyung!

The alpha wasn't leaving jimin alone for a second. He was doing all the work for jimin from helping the omega with wheelchair to drink water from bottle.

Everyone at set was looking at the scene in front of them with jaw on floor. The taehyung who never bowed to anyone was putting the dishes away in which jimin eat.

"Sir I can do it myself , I am not that injured." Jimin said for 100th time in the day and tae ignored him again.

Even while going home when jimin was waiting for his driver differently his wheelchair was pushed into car but taehyung.

"Tae please, I will go by myself."jimin tried but tae didn't said anything and give his phone to jimin to punch in the address.

"Put it unless you want to go to my home." Taehyung said voice bit rude.

Jimin looked at him concerned.

'Why is he angry?' Jimin thought putting the address in.

But he was smart enough to not put cleae address that will straight lead to Jeon residence. There must be a reason why jungkook didn't tell his brother about his marriage and jimin didn't wanted to be first to tell him.

'Is he that rich to live in that area?' Tae thought  looking at the address but decided to keep silent.

"Where is your home?" Taehyung asked looking around.

But before jimin can answer one car stopped in front of them and jimin driver came out.

"My driver is here tae, I will go now. Thanks for the ride." Jimin said with polite smile and opened the door.

Taehyung came out from other side and helped him to get down.

"Ummm....." jimin turned back  to thanks again but the car was already gone.

"Let's go sir." The driver said and jimin nodded in yes.

_____

Next day when jimin woke up his phone was filled with millions of notifications.

He opened his insta account only to see it flooded with millions of notifications from either comments on his post, likes and the private messages also.

'Fucking bitch! Stay away from my taehyung.🔪'

'Eww he is so ugly! Why would tae hug someone like him?🥴'

'Must be a gold digger.🤬🤬🤬'

'I will kill you bitch!😡 Taetae is mine!😍'

'Did you blackmail him?🔪'

His followers were also increased from 50k to 1 million.

Jimin didn't want to scroll anymore so he opened his Twitter to see what actually happened.

#1 Kim taehyung hugged an omega from his drama after dropping him home at night. Are they dating?
-Trending with dispatch

#2 Kim taehyung dating