The Assistant

This is unedited. I hope y'all enjoy this. This may very well become a book.

Daphne's POV:

I knock on the door of the home office belonging to Lauren Jauregui and her girlfriend Vanessa Morgan. My name is Daphne Moretti and I'm their personal assistant.

"Come in Daphne!" Lauren calls out.

I open the door to find Vanessa straddling Lauren and her shirt off leaving her in a baby blue lace bra and tight jeans that hug her ass just right. I spin around quickly to face the door. I'd be lying if I said my dick didn't twitch at the sight. They're both hot as fuck!

"My apologies Ms. Morgan."

"It's fine Daphne. I knew you were coming in."

Wait, did she do that on purpose? I mean I've seen them make out and dry hump each other but I've never seen them in a state of undress.

"You can turn around Daphne." Vanessa says with a seductive tone.

I turn around slowly. What I'm greeted with is not what I expected. All Vanessa has done is turn around on Lauren's lap but hasn't made any attempt to put her shirt back on. Her nipples are straining against the fabric of her bra. Lauren slowly scratches up and down Vanessa's side. Lord, it's me again ya girl. Please don't let me get a boner right now. I avert my eyes so I'm not staring at Vanessa's tits.

"What did you need Daphne?" Lauren questions seemingly unfazed by her girlfriend's antics.

"I just came to update the two of you on your schedules for the day." I reply opening my black leather portfolio.

"Close the portfolio and look at us. I know you've memorized our schedules. You can look at us when you speak."

"Yes, Ms. Jauregui." I say bringing my gaze to hers. "My apologies."

"No need to apologize. And how many times have we told you to call us by our first names?" Asks Vanessa.

I've worked for the two for a little over three years now. I bounce back and forth between Canada and wherever Lauren is at the time. Basically, I go wherever I'm needed at the time. They've both told me countless times to call them by their first names.

"My apologies Ms. Mor-" I catch myself quickly and Vanessa quirks an eyebrow. "Vanessa."

"I knew you could do it, Daphne. But seriously stop apologizing."

"Yes ma'am."

Vanessa and Lauren look at each other and then back at me.

"So what's on the schedule for today?" Lauren asks.

"Lauren you have an interview today with Zach Sang in about an hour and a half." I say checking my watch. "I suggest you get ready. After that, you both have lunch with Lauren's parents and siblings. Vanessa, you're free until lunch."

"Sounds like a good day doesn't it babe?" Lauren looks at Vanessa.

"Any day spent with you and Daphne is a good day." Replies Vanessa.

Heat rises to my cheeks. I clear my throat.

"Seriously though you two should get ready. We need to leave soon."

Both women sigh but stand up anyway. Vanessa bends over to pick up her shirt from the floor and her tits almost fall out of her bra. She straightens up and catches me watching her and she winks at me. She walks toward me and stops beside me. Vanessa rests her hand against my stomach and slowly drags it down to my belt giving it a tug while standing on her tippy toes and kissing my cheek. Her actions draw a small whimper from me. Lauren repeats Vanessa's actions and I whimper again.