On Tour With Lauren

This is unedited. Hope y'all enjoy. This is kinda short but cut and sweet🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

 This is kinda short but cut and sweet🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

Daphne's POV:

Daphne's POV:

Being on tour with Lauren has been so much fun! I'm so fucking happy I decided to come.

Currently I'm walking a little ways behind Lauren with her security as she sort of runs over to greet some fans. I say sort of runs cause she's in heels. And I'm walking behind her cause the view is amazing and the dress is killer!

The closer she gets to the fans the louder they chant her name.

"LAUREN! LAUREN! LAUREN!"

She looks over her shoulder at me with a mega smile which I return before she turns her attention back to her adoring fans and begins talking with them, taking pictures, and signing autographs.

I wave back to the fans that wave to me but my eyes snap in Lauren's direction when I hear gasps. She's looking down at the ground while one fan apologizes to her profusely but Lauren just waves her off.

I walk over to them after they take the picture and Lauren bends over to pick her phone up off the ground. She looks at the phone then at me and pouts cutely.

"This is why I bought you a screen protector. You have terrible luck with phones." I chuckle and take the phone from her hand and slip it into my back pocket after inspecting the damage.

When I look back at Lauren she still has a pout on her face.

"Ah, baby, it's okay." I press a quick kiss to her lips which turns her pout into a smile. "All I have to do is put a new screen protector on your phone and it'll be good as new. Okay, princess?"

"Okay." She says softly and snuggles into me, my arm automatically sliding around her waist.

"You two are so cute!" One fan gushes.

"I can't believe you let her come out here dressed like that." A guy scoffs.

He's standing behind the girl that said we are cute and he looks hella unhappy.

"She's a grown woman and she can dress however she wants. I don't dictate what she wears or when."

"I would never allow my girlfriend to go anywhere looking like that. It draws unnecessary attention from others."

I exhale harshly through my nose, my body becoming tense.

"Lauren is her own person, she's not a possession. She can wear what she wants when she wants. Yes, she is my girlfriend but I don't control what she wears, where she goes, or who she sees because I'm not that type of person. Her being who she is is one of the reasons I feel in love with her in the first place. And she could walk around in a trash bag and people would still look at her not only for her beauty but also her personality and her kindness. Now, if you have a problem with the way Lauren is dressed then maybe you shouldn't be here."

The other fans clap as the guys rolls his eyes and pushes his way through the crowd presumably to leave.

I look at Lauren to find her already looking up at me, her eyes shining with love. She leans up and presses her lips to mine, nothing but love in the kiss.

"I love you." Lauren says softly.

"I love you too, baby girl and I always will." I kiss her forehead.

"Thank y'all for coming out tonight." Lauren says to the fans.

We both wave to them as we walk away.

"You know that little interaction is gonna be all over social media within the hour, right?"

"Yeah. Are you mad at me?"

"Of course not, baby. Why would I be mad at you?"

"Cause of the way I just talked to one of your fans."

"I don't think he was a fan. Besides, you stood up for me and I think that's so hot."

I turn my head and look down at her. "Yeah?"

Her hand that's been resting on my stomach slides down to the waistband of my pants and tugs. "Yeah." She says seductively. "You're totally getting laid tonight."

I chuckle at my girlfriend. Apparently me standing up for her makes her extremely horny. Good to know.

All mistakes are mine. Vote, comment, and tell a friend! Hope y'all enjoyed this!
Until next time.
Much love!!!!