Group Vacation

This is unedited. Hope y'all enjoy this. It's kinda short and I have no idea what's going on lol.

Daphne's POV:

"Morning baby."

"Morning love." I reply as Lauren comes up behind me where I stand at the kitchen island and wraps her arms around my waist.

She kisses my neck then spins me around and presses a sweet kiss to my lips. Her hands rest on my hips while I wrap my arms around her neck.

"How'd you sleep?" I ask the raven-haired girl.

"I slept very well but that's no surprise since you were in my arms."

I smile and pull the green-eyed beauty into a kiss. What starts as sweet quickly turns heated. Lauren pulls me closer.

"Good morning horndogs!" Dinah shouts causing Lauren and I to pull apart and glare at her.

"Good morning Dinah. How are you this morning?" I question.

"I'm a lot better than you're about to be."

"What are you talking about?"

"Ally's looking for you and she's none too pleased." Dinah laughs.

"Daphne Jane Hernandez!" Ally yells.

I'm so sorry let me introduce myself real quick before I die. My name is Daphne Jane Hernandez and Ally is my twin sister. I call her my little sister even though she's less than a minute older, which she never lets me forget but I'm taller than her by four inches. Anyway, Ally is a part of Fifth Harmony and their label sent us on vacation. It would've been all fine and dandy but they decided to send three of Lauren's exes with us. Yes, I'm dating Lauren Jauregui and have been for the last three years. For whatever reason the label hates that Lauren is dating me and I think that's why they sent her exes with her to try and get her back with one of them. The exes they sent are Lucy, Brad, and Ty. Lucy, I'm cool with the other two nah. Now back to the situation at hand, my sister is about to try and kill me.

"What did you do baby?"

"Nothing." I pull away from Lauren.

"If you didn't do anything then what are you doing?" Asks Lauren as I hop up on the counter and climb on top of the fridge.

"Moving where she can't reach me. If she can't reach me then she can't kill me."

"She's not gonna kill you."

"I'm gonna kill you!"

Ally breezes past Lucy, Brad, and Ty with Mani hot on her tail. In Ally's hands is a strap-on and a can of whipped cream.

"It's not that serious Ally."

"Yeah, what Mani said. What's going on?" I bite back a laugh and keep my face neutral.

I know exactly what's going on and it's funny as fuck. I glance at Dinah from the corner of my eye and see her trying desperately not to laugh. My eyes lock with Ally's and she is beyond pissed.

"You know exactly what's going on you little shit."

"Ally said a bad word." I gasp. "Somebody get the holy water." I joke. "And you're the little one by the way." I roll my eyes. "The only thing I see going on is that you and Mani had a good time last night. But why are you carrying it around?"

"We didn't use this last night you imbecile. I found it outside our room this morning with a note. And the only ones that had a good time last night were you and Lauren. Y'all kept the rest of us up." Ally raises an eyebrow.

"It's not my fault Lauren knows how to use her ten inc-"

"Stop right there Daphne." Lauren orders causing me to immediately become wet.