Campus Calamity

This is unedited. Hope y'all enjoy. G!p Ally.

Ally's POV:

Here we are back at it again with the long class hours and the never ending piles of homework. Thankfully though we're three weeks into our senior year. When I say we I'm referring to my four best friends and me. We share a dorm room on campus and we all work at the library when we don't have class. Our shifts always coincide so none of us have to walk back to the dorm alone since more often than not we don't get off until after dark. None of us go anywhere alone if we can avoid it right now because last week there were three murders on campus and they haven't caught the person yet.

Right now my friends Dinah, Normani, Camila, Lauren, and I are sitting in the library for an early morning meeting.

"Okay, everybody listen up!" Our boss Claire calls out all attention on her. "Because of the events of the past week we are implementing some new safety measures for staff. For those of you that don't feel comfortable walking back to your dorm room or campus apartment alone, you miss the shuttle, or the shuttle isn't running, you have the option to call campus police for an escort or you can ask Daphne who has volunteered to escort anybody who needs it." She motions to a girl about the same height as me and the girl steps forward. "When she is available Daphne will be here. Is that correct?"

"Yes, ma'am." Daphne sits on the edge of the table with her arms crossed over her chest.

Daphne is a star athlete here, she is the captain of the volleyball and soccer teams. Like I said she's about my height and she has a slightly darker complexion than Dinah. Her tight crop top leaves her toned stomach on display to my eyes as well as her thighs encased in tight blue jeans.

The longer I look at her the more excited my friend between my legs gets.

"She is so fucking hot!" Lauren leans over and whispers in my ear, her hot breath sending a shiver down my spine.

Yes, Lauren and I have fooled around before.

"She most definitely is." I whisper back.

An arm wraps around my shoulders and I turn my head slightly to see Normani has wrapped her other arm around Lauren's shoulders and she pulls us closer so we can hear her as she leans her head between us.

"You two know you probably don't stand a chance with her right?"

Lauren and I look at each other then back at Mani.

"What do you mean by that?" I ask her.

"Y'all know Toni right? She's on the cheer squad." She waits for us to nod before she continues. "Her and Daphne are roommates."

"Okay. What does that have to do with anything?"

"As I was saying before I was interrupted," Mani sends a look Lauren's way, "They are also friends with benefits."

"Are they serious or strictly friends with benefits?"

"Well from what Toni has said they're best friends that are just having fun but they are hella cute together and Daphne always walks Toni to and from cheer practice, she carries her backpack for her, she's at all the events and competitions that she can be, and she's super protective of Toni."

"So what I'm hearing is that we might stand a chance." Lauren smirks.

"I mean I'm not gonna tell y'all not to go after what you want I'm just saying that Toni has been there for her since forever."

"We're not trying to replace Toni. We just want to see what we could be with Daphne if she's interested." I say.

"Okay." Normani nods.

The three of us turn our attention back to Claire but I notice Daphne eyeing Lauren and I. When I shoot her a smirk she gives me a wink in return.

"Until this case is solved, the local police as well as the FBI will be on campus patrolling and conducting interviews. Detective Miller and Agents Davis and Cruz are the three you will probably see around the most since they are the leads. If you have any questions or if you see or have seen something you think could be important please do not hesitate to let them know." She motions to the three women standing beside Daphne looking very professional. "Is there anything any of you would like to add?"

The three women look at each other before the one standing closest to Daphne steps slightly forward. Her complexion is the same as Daphne's.

"The entire school has been sent an email with the hotline number for this case. If you know something or even think you know something but you're afraid that somebody might find out that you spoke to the police then call the hotline, you can make an anonymous report. We understand this is a scary time for everyone on campus and we hope to solve this case as quickly as possible. Thank you."

"Okay, that concludes this meeting. You're all dismissed."

At Claire's words, most of the staff members that are not about to go on shift exit the library. Mani, Dinah, and Camila start to head towards the door while Lauren and I hang back and observe Daphne. We watch as she speaks with the detective and the FBI agents before she shakes hands with them then walks away. She sees us watching her and heads our way.

"Shit! She's coming this way. What do we do?"

"Just be calm and cool, Lo."

"How can I be calm and cool when she just caught us staring at her?"

"Admiring not staring, Lauren. We were simply admiring her beauty." I reply before Daphne appears in front of us.

"Hello, ladies."

"Hello, Daphne." Lauren and I reply in unison.

She smiles at us.

"It's very nice and brave of you to volunteer to escort people to their dorm or apartment." Lauren says.

Daphne smiles. "I was raised to always lend a helping hand when I can."

"Aren't you afraid of getting hurt though?" I ask the girl.

She shakes her head. "I'm not but if you two are afraid, I'd be happy to stick close to y'all and protect you." She smiles softly.

Lauren and I look at each other then back to Daphne.

"Well, I guess we'll be seeing more of you then." Lauren smirks.

"If you two play your cards right you'll see a lot more of me." She says seductively with a smirk. "Now, however, I do have to get to volleyball practice. I'll see y'all around." She blows us a kiss before heading for the library exit.

"I definitely think we might stand a chance with her." I smile at Lauren as we head off to catch up with our friends.

All mistakes are mine. Vote, comment, and tell a friend! Hope y'all enjoyed this!
Until next time.
Much love!!!!