Ally Pt.2

This is unedited. Hope y'all enjoy it. This is just a little somethin' somethin'.

Daphne's POV:

"Baby, don't forget I have cheer practice after school."

"How could I forget?"

"I just thought you may have forgotten since you told the girls we would meet after school to go to your house."

"I just texted Lauren to remind her that you, Mani, and Mila have cheer after school and that we'll leave after y'all are done."

"Oh, okay." Ally smiles shyly and looks at the whiteboard her pencil in her hand.

I wrap my arm around her shoulders and tug her closer to me.

"I could never forget when you have something to do princess. You're important to me and so are the things that are important to you like cheerleading."

Ally looks at me with a smile.

"You are so sweet." She gushes.

"Plus I get to watch you bounce around in tight little shorts that fit your ass so perfectly. Just makes me wanna smack it." I groan.

"And there's the horndog I know."

"You know you love it when I'm a horndog. You love how hard I make you cum don't you?" I whisper in her ear.

"Yes." She whispers shifting in her seat.

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"Good girl." I kiss her temple. "I know you like submitting to me just as much as you like being in control my little switch."

"I'm not a switch." Ally grumbles.

I move my arm from around her shoulders and place my hand on her upper thigh. Her head snaps in my direction her eyes wide.

"It's okay to be a switch baby. We both are. I like it when you're in control sometimes it's hot as fuck."

She bites her lip as I squeeze her thigh.

"Remind me again why we didn't skip today."

"Because Clara would've called my parents and told them I didn't show up. I'm not about to risk getting stuck with a babysitter or being sent to stay with Lauren's family while they're gone. Don't get me wrong I love Lauren and her family but I like my freedom."

"I like your freedom too baby. Especially when you fuck me so hard and fast that I'm screaming til I lose my voice." Ally purrs.

"Fuck!" I whisper to myself.

"That's what I want you to do to me, Daphne. I want you to fuck me so hard that I can't walk tomorrow." She tugs on my earlobe with her teeth.

"You're so skipping cheer practice today." I growl.

Ally smiles with her tongue between her teeth and shakes her head.

"No can do. I'm cheer captain I have to be there silly." She giggles.

"Is there something more interesting than my lesson going on back there?" Mr. Martin stops his lesson to question Ally and me.

We both look at him.

"Yes, there is but anything is more interesting than this lesson."

Laughs are heard throughout the room. Mr. Martin scowls at me.

"Shall I assume that you're not going to do the project and fail you now or wait until the due date?"

"She'll be doing the project, Mr. Martin." Says Ally as she places a hand on my chest when she hears me growl lowly.

"For the sake of your grade, I hope you're right Ms. Brooke." He states then turns around and continues the lesson.

"Easy baby." Ally rubs my chest and kisses my cheek.

"I can't wait for this class to be over." I huff.

After School

Dinah, Lauren, and I wait by my car for Ally, Mani, and Mila to shower after cheer practice.

"So who is taking the motorcycle?" Lauren questions looking over at our shared black bike that sits in the parking spot beside my car.

She drove it to school this morning and I kinda want to ride it home but I'll let Ally decide if we take the bike or the car.

"I really want to ride it home."

"But you have to ask Ally first."

"I don't have to ask Ally I want to." I correct Dinah.

"What do you want to ask me?" Ally's voice sounds.

I spin around and look at the three girls. They're still in their tight shirts and black booty shorts.

"We thought y'all were showering." Lauren states.

"We were going to but the rest of the squad is just being wild right now and we don't feel like dealing with it long enough to shower. We decided to just go home and shower." Says Mani.

Dinah, Lauren, and I nod in understanding.

"Do you want to take the bike or the car home?" I ask Ally as I try to pull her toward me.

"The bike." She replies pushing me away slightly.

I raise a questioning eyebrow.

"I'm all sweaty." She reasons.

I roll my eyes and pull her against me so that our fronts are pressed together. I look down at her.

"It's not the first time you've been sweaty in my arms and it won't be the last." My lips brush against her ear. "I'm thinking shower sex."

Ally shivers.

I pull back with a smirk. I release her and pop the trunk of my car taking Ally's cheer bag and tossing it inside. I then grab mine and Ally's motorcycle helmets. Lauren and I swap keys and then I walk back over to Ally. I hand her the helmet I had custom-made for her and then turn to look at Lauren.

"We'll meet at my place after they shower. You've got a key so just let yourself in and y'all can make yourselves at home either in the pool, the living room, or the theater room."

"Understood." Lauren smirks and sends me a wink.

I shake my head with a chuckle as I slip my helmet on and join Ally on the bike. She wraps her arms around my waist and scoots her body as close to mine as she can. I smile loving how close our bodies are to each other.

I turn the engine over and the bike roars to life.

Time to have some fun.

All mistakes are mine. Vote, comment, and tell a friend! Hope y'all enjoyed this!
Until next time.
Much love!!!!