Boarding School

This is unedited. Hope y'all enjoy. Above is how the beds are set up in the dorm room. Lauren has the top bunk and Daphne and Ally have the bottom ones. allysinswafflesyrup this is the one you've been waiting for but it sucks balls lmfao.

Daphne's POV:

"This blows, Steph." I mumble, walking across campus with her.

"I know this isn't exactly what you wanted but we did talk about getting you out of that house. Here, you're away from that house, away from those kids that made your life hell, we don't have to do our sessions over the computer, and you still get to play volleyball." Stephanie says softly.

"But what if I want to keep doing our sessions over the computer?" I question jokingly.

Stephanie playfully pushes me and chuckles. "I promise you'll love it here. Now, let me introduce you to your roommates." She says as we approach a group of girls.

I stop in my tracks. "Roommates? As in more than one?"

Stephanie turns around to look at me and laugh.

"Yes, more than one. They're both sweet girls and I'm sure you'll get along with them swimmingly. Come along." She grabs my arm and tugs me towards the group of girls.

"Good afternoon, girls!"

"Good afternoon, Dr. Davis." The four girls reply in harmony.

I'm impressed already.

"Girls, this is Daphne. Daph, this is Ally, Lauren, Normani, and Dinah." Stephanie points to each girl as she says their name.

"So you're our new player?" The one known as Dinah asks.

"Dinah is on the volleyball team as well."

I smile at that information, glad to already know someone on the team.

"I am and I hope to live up to the team standards."

Dinah smiles widely. "Girl, you already have. You took your old team to the state championships your freshman and sophomore years and won. You're a very impressive player and I think we'll get along great, on and off the court."

I smile. "I like you already." I high-five Dinah.

"Ally and Lauren are your roommates. I trust if I leave here with you girls, you can show her where everything is."

"We'll take real good care of her." Lauren says and flashes me a quick smirk.

Stephanie places a hand on my shoulder. "Your parents are supposed to be sending the rest of your stuff. I want you to get settled, get to know the girls, and try to relax. I'll check on you later, okay?"

Nodding, I smile. "Thanks, Steph."

She pats my back and waves bye to the girls before walking off.

"Do you mind if we ask you some questions to get to know you better?" Dinah asks. "You can ask us questions too."

"Sure."

"How old are you?" Asks Lauren.

"I'll be seventeen on July tenth." I reply.

"Cool. My birthday is in July too, three days before yours actually." Ally says happily.

"Mani's birthday is in May and my birthday as well as Lauren's is in June."

"Why are you moving in now? I mean, it's summer." Dinah says as we walk across campus towards the dorms.