Halloween Horror pt. 2

This is unedited. Hope y'all enjoy this.

Daphne's POV:

We're all frozen in terror by what is possibly waiting on the other side of the front door.

"Daphne, is that a clown at the door?" Lauren questions me fear lacing her voice.

"I'm not sure baby."

"Wait!" Shawn whisper shouts which causes us all to shush him.

We're definitely gonna die tonight and that sucks cause I haven't gotten the chance to marry Lauren.

"Right. Sorry. Anyway, I can check the camera." Shawn whispers.

"Well do it." I say.

He pulls out his phone as we all gather around him to see. As we thought there's a fucking clown on the front porch just staring at the door.

"What the actual fuck?"

We all look at Troy briefly cause we're all thinking the same thing then we return our attention to Shawn's phone. The clown is now staring directly at the camera with a sickening grin on his painted face. Lauren buries her face in my neck and I wrap my arm around her waist holding her close.

"What's that in his hand?" Brad questions.

I look at the screen closer and see the shiny object in his right hand.

"Oh shit!" I whisper.

"What?" Ally questions innocently.

"That's a knife in his hand." I respond grimly.

"He's gonna kill us all!" Shawn says in a panicky voice.

I smack him in the back of his head.

"Ow!"

"Shut it, Shawn." I growl.

There's no need to scare Lauren, Ally, and Camila any more than they already are. I know the terror I see in the eyes of Mani and Dinah is reflected in my eyes but we're putting on a brave front for the sake of our girls.

"I know you're in there." The deep voice comes through the camera.

Oh hell nah. I'm not about to play with a fucking clown.

"Come on out and let's play. I'll even make you a balloon animal." He chuckles evilly.

"If we work as a team then we should be able to take him." Brad says.

"I'm not trying to get stabbed tonight bro." Troy states with a shake of his head.

I pull my pocket knife out of my black pants. "He wants to play then we'll play."

"See Daphne's down." Brad says in a relieved voice.

I roll my eyes and flick my knife open. When I go to move Lauren out of my arms and into Dinah's she grabs onto my arm and gazes at me with pleading eyes.

"Please don't go out there. He could hurt you."

"Baby I'll be fine."

"Please don't leave me." Lauren whines.

I sigh and shut my knife returning it to my pocket.

"Pussy." Brad mumbles but we all hear him.

"What was that Brad? I sure as fuck don't see you moving your ass towards the door."

"I don't bite." The clown says. "But I do stab." He holds up a big ass butcher knife that looks like it may already have blood on it.

"Fuck, man. I knew we should've just stayed at my house tonight." I sigh.