My Personal Bodyguard Final Chapter Part 1

This is unedited. Hope y'all enjoy this.

Chloe's POV:

I sit and stare at my best friend and boss lying in the hospital bed, a mess of wires, gauze, and blankets. Her normally tan skin has lost some of its color.

It's been almost five hours since she got out of surgery.

"She needs to hurry up and wake up. She has to go save Ally."

"She just got out of surgery, DJ." Lauren says to the taller girl.

"That was like five hours ago. How are y'all not at all concerned with the fact that Ally is missing?"

"We are concerned Dinah but we know there's nothing Daphne can do in her current state. Daphne's people are on it." Normani states.

"But they're not Daphne. She has to get her girl back."

"She died twice Dinah. On the way here and during surgery. She needs time to get better. She's not going anywhere."

That may have been a bit harsh but she's not listening. Our people have everything under control.

"Where am I not going?" Daphne asks groggily.

She blinks a few times then looks around the room and I already know what's coming.

"Where's Ally?"

"She was kidnapped by her stalker."

The voice of FBI Special Agent Sasha Cortez draws everyone's attention to the door of the hospital room.

"How do you know it's her stalker that has her?" Asks Camila.

Sasha holds up a phone and a slip of paper.

"This was delivered to the nurse's station about fifteen minutes ago with mine and Daphne's names on it. There are pictures of Ally tied up in a field and a voicemail."

Daphne holds out her hand and Sasha walks over to the bed and gives her the phone.

"Do you recognize the field?" Sasha asks when Daphne sighs and looks away from the phone for a brief moment.

"Yeah." Daphne sighs. "It's where I took Ally on our first date."

"You took her to a field?" Dinah questions.

"A field of flowers yes. We had a picnic."

"The voicemail password is Ally's birth year." Sasha holds up the slip of paper between two fingers.

Instead of putting it on speakerphone, Daphne holds the device up to her ear her expression growing dark and angry the longer she listens.

"Somebody get me my fucking clothes!" Daphne says handing the phone back to Sasha and attempting to get up.

"Whoa!" I exclaim stopping her. "You just had surgery and you legally died twice. You can't go running around the city." I try to reason with a very pissed-off Daphne.

"Chloe, I love you but this is something I have to and will handle myself. Now somebody get me some clothes and a nurse to get all this shit off me."

"You recognize the voice?"

"I recognize all the voices Sasha and I'm gonna make them all pay."

"I can't let you go in there alone or with them. It could be dangerous and they aren't trained."

"It's what he wants and I'm gonna give him what he wants to a certain extent until I can ensure Ally's safety.

"He wants what? And who is he?" Questions Lauren.

"The stalker wants me to bring the rest of Fifth Harmony with me when I come for Ally. You'll find out who he is soon enough."

"We'll need to attach a camera to you in case he confesses to something and put vests on them." Says Sasha, giving up on arguing with Daphne.

"That's fine. I should've trusted my gut on this one. He's been lurking around since tour started. This ends today."

Daphne's POV:

"Hello Daphne, girls."

"Are you fucking serious?" Lauren exclaims in shock.

"Guess you thought wrong all those months ago."

I turn my head and glare at my twin then return my attention to the person or people rather that've been stalking Ally. I didn't expect the stalking to be on this scale.

I've handled stalking cases before and it's usually only one stalker two in a rare case. I've never encountered a case with more than two stalkers.

"Are you okay Ally?" I ask the woman noticing the cut above her right eyebrow.

"I'm okay." Her voice quivers.

I know she's lying my baby is petrified.

"It's time to let her go. And why does she have a cut above her eyebrow?"

"Somebody got a bit overzealous." He looks at the brunette woman standing off to the side.

Should've known.

"And I'm not letting her go until some things are cleared up if then. Before we get started though to ensure you behave in a respectable manner I want Dinah to go live on the Fifth Harmony Instagram page and we'll know if you don't."

"You're one to talk about respectable manners when you've been stalking Ally." I scoff. "Go live DJ."

"She's live." The curly-haired blonde says looking at her phone.

"Excellent."

He steps behind the chair Ally is tied to, pulls out a gun, and rests it on Ally's right shoulder.

Ally being short works in my favor when I pull out my gun and aim it at him.

The action tugs at the stitches and I feel some blood trickle from one of my wounds. I grit my teeth at the pain radiating through my body.

"Don't do anything more stupid than what you've already done."

The man chuckles.

"I haven't done anything stupid yet."

"Stalking and kidnapping Ally and trying to kill me on multiple occasions qualifies as stupid."

All mistakes are mine. Vote, comment, and tell a friend! Hope y'all enjoyed this.
Until next time.
Much love!!!!