Principal's Office

This is unedited. Hope y'all enjoy this. This ended up being longer than I anticipated so enjoy six pages of crap with a lil bit of smut thrown in. Ally g!p. Don't like it then don't read it🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️
What Ally is wearing is in the photo at the top.

Daphne's POV:

"So have you banged Jauregui yet?" My best friend Kehlani asks.

I roll my eyes at the slightly taller girl.

"Lani, she's our principal and she's married."

"And?" She looks at me like I'm stupid.

"And I don't think her wife would appreciate me fucking her."

"How is she gonna know?" Lani questions.

"You see the woman standing with Jauregui?" I ask Kehlani as I point to our principal and the woman standing with her.

Lani glances at them then turns her attention back to me.

"What about her?"

"She's our new English teacher." I glance over at the two to find them looking at me then back at Lani. "And Jauregui's wife."

Lani's mouth drops open in shock at this new information but she quickly recovers.

"How the hell do you know that's Jauregui's wife?"

"Body language, I've been in her office over a dozen times and seen pictures of them, and these teachers gossip like it's their job." I shrug.

"With the way you find things out you should be in the FBI." Kehlani pats my back with a chuckle.

I shake my head at the slightly taller girl. I could never be a fed.

"Moretti! My office, now!"

My head snaps towards the voice of Principal Jauregui. She's now standing by herself.

"The school day hasn't even officially started yet. What the hell did you do?" Lani asks with a laugh as she smacks my shoulder.

"Fuck if I know." I respond with a shrug.

"Good luck with that." The taller girl says as I push off the locker and she pats my back before I walk away.

I release a deep breath as I approach a stern looking Principal Jauregui.

She motions me to keep walking to her office when I stop in front of her.

"I would prefer it if you walked in front of me so I have a better view of that glorious ass." I smirk.

Instead of responding she simply fixes me with a look that is both scary and hot.

Deciding not to say anything else right now, I start walking again, letting my feet carry me to the office of the beautiful being behind me.

"Daphne, the day hasn't officially started yet and you're already in here. What could you have possibly done to end up in here already?" Normani questions me from her place behind the front desk.

With a smirk I shrug my shoulders. "I didn't do anything, Mani. You know she just can't get enough of me." I jerk my thumb at the Cuban goddess behind me.

Mani arches a perfectly manicured eyebrow.

"She's glaring at me isn't she?" I ask to which Mani nods. "Right. Well, I'm gonna go get my punishment."

I give the woman a mock salute and take a few steps towards Lauren's office before stopping and looking at Normani.

"Can you not tell DJ about this?" I plead.