Halloween Horror

This is unedited. Hope y'all enjoy this.

Daphne's POV:

"You girls made it!" Shawn says as we enter his house.

The girls and I look around at what we were told was gonna be the most epic Halloween costume party ever and all I can say is it's looking sad as fuck. Other than the girls, me, and of course Shawn, the only other people here are Brad and Troy.

"Hey, Shawn!" Camila says politely for all of us.

"H-hi Camila." Shawn blushes and rubs the back of his neck avoiding eye contact with the short Cuban.

Shawn has a massive crush on Mila but she's dating Dinah.

"So where is everybody?" Normani questions the boy.

"O-oh it's ju-just us."

The girls and I look at each other and then back at Shawn.

You've got to be fucking kidding me.

"I thought this was supposed to be the most epic Halloween costume party ever. I put on a fucking costume Shawn."

"A pretty sad costume."

"Shut up Brad. Nobody asked for you to speak with your crusty dusty Mario costume."

Brad and Troy are dressed as Mario and Luigi and Shawn is dressed as Ash from Pokémon. The girls and I decided to do a group costume this year. Dinah jokingly suggested vampires but everybody thought that sounded like fun.

"We can still have a good time just the nine of us." Shawn states. "Come on into the living room we can eat candy and tell some scary stories or watch some movies." The boy smiles.

I pinch the bridge of my nose between my thumb and forefinger and sigh deeply.

"It better be good candy, Shawn."

He gulps and leads us into the living room. The girls and I plop down on the sectional while the three boys sit on the opposite side of the coffee table on bean bag chairs.

"So who has a scary story?" Shawn questions the group.

"This party." Dinah mumbles under her breath causing the girls and I to chuckle.

"I've got one. It's Daphne and Lauren's relationship." Brad laughs and Troy joins in.

The two boys stop laughing when they realize nobody else is and Lauren and I are glaring at them.

Brad clears his throat.

"Anyway, I do actually have a story."

"We're listening Brad." States Shawn.

"It was a dark and stormy night. The rain was coming down so hard you couldn't see your hand in front of your face. The bad weather meant that everyone was tucked away safely inside. But one person was out, the most feared person of the decade. He was out and he was hunting. They call him BHC, Broken Heart Clown. It's said that he targets couples, killing one person and leaving the other brokenhearted like him."

Lauren shivers and cuddles closer to me while squeezing my hand tightly. She hates clowns.

"Typically BHC would only attack when the couples were in the home together, but this night, he made an exception. You see that night, Daphne was home alone, her lover was spending the night with friends."

Of course, he would use my name in a story with a killer clown. Bet he plans to have the clown kill me.

"This killing was out of his pattern. Daphne and her lover were on the outs, with Daphne spending all her time on her computer and neglecting the needs of her lover."

As if I would ever do that to Lauren. She is my everything.

"BHC knew it wouldn't take much for the lover's heart to break. A few simple stabs to the stomach are all it would take. He wouldn't kill her no he would watch her bleed out and leave her for her lover to find later. Then BHC would return to the night hunting for his next victim."

"That story sucked." Normani says wrapping her arm around Ally's shoulders.

"Just like this candy." Dinah glares at Shawn as she throws a piece of candy back into the bowl.

"Let's get out of here." I say pulling Lauren up off the couch.

Lauren and I head for the door with the other girls following behind. I open the door, look outside, and slam it shut before Lauren can see what I just saw. I turn around and head back into the living room.

"It's not funny Brad. Call off your little pal outside."

"What are you talking about Moretti?"

"I'm talking about whichever little friend you have outside dressed as a clown. Call them off."

"I don't have anybody outside dressed as a clown. I literally just made that story up."

We all look at each other when two slow knocks sound followed by the honk of a clown nose.

All mistakes are mine. Vote, comment, and tell a friend! Hope y'all enjoyed this!
Until next time.
Much love!!!!