Adorable But Not Innocent

This is unedited. Hope y'all enjoy. This was inspired by a conversation I had with CaptainDownBitch and Penguin_with_gun a few weeks ago. I honestly have no idea how accurate the stuff with the mental hospital is so there's that.

Lauren's POV: 

"Remind me again why management thought it was a good idea to have us tour a mental hospital." Mani says, staying close to Dinah. 

"Who cares? Let's just hurry up and get it over with." Camila snaps, crossing her arms over her chest. 

"Circumstances are different for everyone, so let's not judge anybody here. As for why management sent us here, if I remember correctly it was for a reality check to show us that not everybody is as lucky as we are and because somebody was getting out of hand." Ally states while looking directly at Camila who just rolls her eyes. 

"Don't act like this is my fault. I'm not out of hand." 

"You're the only one of us blowing off rehearsals, signings, and being rude and disrespectful to fans. So yeah, you are out of hand." I respond. 

She rolls her eyes and huffs but before she can say anything we're approached by a tall brunette in a white coat. 

"Hello ladies. I'm Dr. Stephanie Davis and I'll be showing you around and explaining a little about what goes on here. I can't go into much detail about the patients themselves for obvious reasons but you all will have an opportunity to speak with some of them if you so choose." 

"Well I don't want to, so can I go?" Camila questions with an attitude. 

"No, you can't actually. Now, let's get started. There's really not that much to see here. Where we are now is the rec room. The patients are in navy blue outfits and the staff are the ones in white." 

We all look around the room. There's a TV in one corner, and various tables, chairs, and couches spread throughout the large room. Some patients are playing games or doing puzzles and some are watching tv while others are just staring off into space. 

"So is this what they do all day?" Asks Dinah. 

"Aside from individual and group therapy, the patients are free to move about between here and their rooms during the day." 

"What's the cage for?" Camila asks somewhat curiously. 

"That is for a very specific patient that we have here. Follow me." 

Dr. Davis exits the rec room with us following close behind her. We follow her down a white hall. 

"These are the patient rooms. Some patients choose to stay in their room instead of going to the rec room with the others." 

Dr. Davis stops at a set of double doors and turns to face us. 

"Behind these doors is another hall of patient rooms but there's only one patient in this hall." 

"Why is that?" Ally questions. 

"Because it's been ordered by the court that this particular patient not have any physical contact with the other patients. She can be in the rec room with them but she has to be in the cage." 

"What could be the reason for the court to order her not to have physical contact with the other patients and to be subjected to a cage like some animal?" I ask, my voice laced with anger. 

"She was found unfit to stand trial and was to be placed in the hospital for the criminally insane but there was no available space so she was placed here with strict instructions."