You Did What

This is unedited. Hope y'all enjoy. Welcome to the first one-shot of the new year!!!! This is g!p cause why not. I want to give a huge shout-out to my Instagram group chat for always coming through.
allysinswafflesyrup
JunHyung_Byangs
CaptainDownBitch
kazescandals

Daphne's POV:

"Daphne!" Dad yells for me. 

I roll my eyes and slip an oversized shirt on over my bikini. Just because my parents have people over does not mean I'm not gonna enjoy some pool time, especially since I'm supposed to work tomorrow. I throw my hair into a messy bun as I exit my room and walk downstairs. 

My parents and whoever they have over are already out back so I head out the patio door. 

"You summoned, Father?" I ask sarcastically. 

"I have a wonderful surprise for you." He says, completely ignoring my sarcasm. 

"And what would that be?" I cross my arms over my chest.

He puts a hand on my back and guides me over to the patio table where five women are sitting and Mom is standing beside the table looking nervous.

I wonder why she looks nervous. My mind goes blank when I look at the woman closest to me. She has jet black hair, pale skin, and captivating emerald eyes that I could get lost in forever. I know here from somewhere. 

"Daphne, this is Lauren, your fiance." Dad says pointing to the raven haired woman.

"My what?" I exclaim.

Dad chuckles nervously. "Your fiance. We discussed this last month." 

"No we didn't." 

"Excuse us for a moment, ladies." Dad says before grabbing my arm and pulling me over to the back door with Mom following close behind. 

"What the hell did you do, Dad?" 

"I didn't do anything." 

I glare at him before looking at Mom. 

She sighs. "You did discuss it with your Dad last month and it was finalized this morning." 

I rack my brain for what she's talking about and my eyes widen when I realize what she's talking about. 

"You son of a bitch! You said I was working for you and the contract was just a formality. What the fuck did you put in the contract?" 

"Relax, Daphne. The contract just states that you'll be married to Lauren for one year." 

"Well happy birthday to me, huh? You couldn't have me sign the contract last month cause I wasn't eighteen. And you just offered me up out of the kindness of your heart? I don't think so. What are you getting out of this?" 

"I'm getting joy at how happy you'll be with her." He says with a smile but I don't buy it. 

"Bullshit! You're getting something else out of this and this is also your way of keeping me from working at the club. Newsflash Dad, I started last night." 

"You will not be going back there." Dad growls. 

I turn my head in Lauren's direction and find her and the other girls already looking at us. 

"Lauren, what is my Dad getting out of this little deal?" I ask sweetly. 

"He's now a partner with Jauregui Enterprises." 

My head snaps to my Dad and I glare at him. "You money hungry bastard! You basically sold me!" 

"Calm down." Dad says, trying to grab my arm. 

I jerk away from him. "Don't touch me!" I walk over to the table and stand by Lauren with my arms crossed and a sour look on my face. 

Lauren reaches out and runs a finger up my arm. "Are you okay? I take it you didn't actually know about this until now?" 

"I didn't know. He tricked me but I'm also to blame, I should've read the contract before I signed it. So tell me what this little deal consists of." 

Without a word Lauren pulls me onto her lap, her arm going around my waist with her hand resting on my hip and the other hand resting on my thigh. My breath hitches and I bite my lip as I look into her eyes. She smirks. 

"It's simple really, my parents won't let me run the company until I'm married as per the instructions in my grandmother's will. Jauregui Enterprises is formed of three divisions: architecture, technology, and fashion and photography. My siblings and I each get a division but there are certain things we each have to do to run our division. Since I'm the eldest, I'm first up. I have to be married for one year because my grandma felt I needed someone by my side, helping me run the company and making sure I don't work too hard." 

"And why can't one of them help you with this?" I ask curiously, pointing to the other four women. 

"Because my parents know them and that they're already in relationships. This is Ally." She points to the woman with dirty brownish-blonde hair. "She keeps us all in line and she works in the design department of Jauregui Architecture with her girlfriend Camila." She points to the brunette next to Ally. "That's Normani and her girlfriend Dinah, they oversee the construction section of the business." She indicates the chocolate goddess and the sandy blonde haired woman beside her. 

I wave at the four women with a shy smile before returning my gaze to Lauren. 

"You don't have to do this if you don't want to. I know you signed the contract but since you really didn't know what you were signing, I won't make you go through with it. You can go back to work at Club 727." 

My eyes widen. "How?" 

"Did I know?" 

I nod my head slowly. 

"Because I've seen you dance." 

Holy shit! That's where I know her from. She was at the club last night. 

She leans in and whispers in my ear. "What a way to celebrate your birthday by shaking your scantily clad ass for horny men and women." 

My heart sinks to my stomach. "Did you not like it?" I can hear the quiver in my voice and I hate it cause I know I did a bomb ass job last night but for some odd reason I want her to have liked it. 

She nibbles my earlobe before responding. "Oh I loved it, baby girl. You got me so hard." 

She pulls back to see my reaction and laughs. My cheeks feel like they're on fire and my center is throbbing. 

Is she the one the other girls at the club were talking about last night? 

"I'm going to get in the pool." I say, getting up off Lauren's lap. 

"You feeling a bit warm?" 

I look over my shoulder at a smirking Lauren. Two can play this game. Standing beside her chair with my back to her, I take off my shirt and hear a groan. Peeking over my shoulder again, I find her eyes glued to my ass. I spin around, drop my shirt in her lap, and lean down so her face is level with mine though her eyes aren't on my face. 

"I'll honor the contract, Lauren." I say and kiss her cheek. 

Her eyes shoot to mine and a big smile graces her lips. 

I pat her cheek before turning and strutting to the pool. I jump in hoping to cool my body down. 

What have I gotten myself into?

All mistakes are mine. Vote, comment, and tell a friend! Hope y'all enjoyed this!
Until next time.
Much love!!!!