Finding My Purpose Scene 1

This is unedited. Hope y'all enjoy this.

Daphne's POV:

"We want sex."

I look up from my phone, whether startled by the voice as I was just alone or the words themselves.

"Y'all have sex. In case you didn't know, none of you are quiet." I smirk, earning an eye roll from three of the four beauties standing in my living room and a deep blush from the fourth.

Ally stands close but slightly behind Lauren as if she's not sure this is a good idea.

"That's not what we mean, Daphne." My bubble gum princess states.

"It's not?" I pretend to be shocked.

"Don't play dumb, Daphne. We want sex, and we know you want it too." My Cuban goddess arches an eyebrow.

She's not wrong. I've thought about fucking all four of them, respectfully of course.

"So y'all want sex?"

"Yes!" The four speak in unison, though Ally is a little quieter than the others.

"And you want it with me?

"Duh." Cheryl says as if it's the most obvious thing in the world.

I quickly take in their appearances and mentally smack myself for not observing their outfits earlier. All four have on booty shorts, two have on barely there crop tops, and two have on my button-up shirts tied off at the waist with multiple buttons undone. They must want it bad.

"Well, y'all are just gonna have to entertain yourselves because I'm not having sex with you."

I only officially asked them to be my girlfriends on Monday. It's Thursday.

Lauren and Cherly, the two most dominant after me of course, start to protest loudly while Toni and Ally cross their arms with a slight pout like I hurt their feelings. I hold up a hand to stop the redhead and the green-eyed girl.

"If you would let me finish." I send Cheryl and Lauren a pointed look. "I'm not having sex with y'all until I've taken you on a date. We can do a group date or I can take each of you on an individual date and how the night ends will be up to you. Which would you prefer?"

"Individual." Lauren, Toni, and Cheryl reply while Ally remains silent and avoids eye contact with me.

"Okay then."

"Who gets to go first?" Questions Toni with an innocent expression.

"I don't know yet. Why don't you three discuss it and see if you can come to an agreement. I need to borrow Ally for a minute." I say standing up from the couch and pocketing my phone as I grab the short Latina's hand and lead her to the kitchen.

I pick Ally up and set her on the counter and then I step between her parted legs.

"What's wrong?" I tuck a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Nothing." She says quietly once again avoiding my gaze.

"Look at me, angel."

Ally quickly looks at me, my tone of voice leaving no room for argument. Her eyes are filled with uncertainty.

"What's got you so quiet? Is it the sex thing?"

She nods.

"Use your words."

"Y-yes."

I lean in and quickly peck her lips before pulling back

"Does it make you uncomfortable? Do you not want to do it?"