Fake Girlfriend?

This is unedited. Hope y'all enjoy. There is some slight smut and it kinda sucks🤣🤣

Daphne's POV:

"So when are you going to tell us who your crush is?" Normani questions.

I look up from my phone to my group of friends. Normani is sitting next to Dinah with Ally sitting in her lap and her legs stretched across Dinah's lap. Camila is sitting beside Dinah eating her like sixth piece of pizza.

"I don't have a crush." I reply and look back down at my phone.

"You're telling us that a certain green eyed, raven haired cheerleader doesn't stir feelings inside of you?"

I look back up to find Dinah sending me a knowing smirk. I'm never drinking around her again.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I say, not looking up from my phone.

"Uh oh, Lauren looks pissed."

At Camila's words I immediately lock my phone and look up as I slip it in my pocket. My eyes lock on the Cuban goddess walking towards us in a black sports bra and black leggings.

Lauren seems to go from pissed off to relieved when we lock eyes.

I smile at the raven haired beauty receiving a smile in return.

"What's got you so pissed off, Lo?" Mani asks once Lauren is standing in front of me with her arms crossed looking at the other four girls.

"More like who." Lauren grumbles in response as she looks in the direction she just came from.

The five of us look where she's looking only to find Brad Simpson eyeing her like a piece of meat and smirking while his friends talk around him.

"He's at it again?" I clench my fist when Lauren looks at me and nods.

"Have you asked her yet?"

Lauren looks at Ally and shakes her head.

"Maybe now is the time." The short Latina says.

Lauren nods with a sigh and turns to face me, biting her lip. In the blink of an eye the Cuban is straddling my lap with her arms draped over my shoulders while my hands automatically go to her waist, my thumbs gently rubbing the skin above her waistband.

"Can you do something for me?" Lauren tilts her head.

"What do you need, princess?"

She leans in to whisper in my ear. "Can you pretend to be my girlfriend so Brad will back off?"

I don't even have to think about it, my answer is immediate.

"Yes."

She pulls back to look at me.

"Really?"

"Yes, princess."

She gives me a big happy smile.

"Thank you. Now touch me like I'm yours."

My hands slide down to her thighs and pull her closer to me so fast that she gasps, causing me to smirk.

Lauren leans in, her lips ghosting over mine. "Not exactly what I had in mind but it'll do for now."

"Oh I know what you had in mind but you don't get my hands there yet."

"But you've touched my ass before." Lauren pouts.

"I have, in the privacy of our apartment." I smirk. "If that's really where you want my hands right now, I'm going to need a little persuading."