Regret

This is unedited. Hope y'all enjoy. This is a sneak peek for a future book. Obviously the song is Consequences by Camila Cabello.

Daphne's POV: 

I slip my sunglasses on before stepping off the tour bus behind Dinah. 

Once my feet are planted firmly on the concrete sidewalk, Dinah takes my hand in hers. She knows how vulnerable I am after an anxiety attack, so she's keeping me close. 

The girls take pictures with the fans and sign a few things before we head inside the hotel. 

Will is standing in the lobby waiting for us with the room keys. I've already spoken to him about who I don't want to be roomed with. 

"Alright ladies, I have your room assignments. The only thing is, they only had rooms with a queen bed left. I trust you're all mature enough to handle it. Dinah and Normani will room together." Will hands Mani a key card. 

Dinah nudges me and I look at her. She has a concerned look on her face. I nod, letting her know I'll be okay. 

I look at the three remaining girls, hoping Will abides by our agreement. 

"Next up is Lauren and..." 

Lauren and Ally look at each other then me while Camila stares at Lauren with heart eyes. 

"Ally." 

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. 

"Which leaves Camila with Daphne." Will hands me the key card and I nod at him in thanks. 

"You girls have a few hours to settle in before we leave for the venue." 

I lead the way to the elevators and push the up button. The doors open and I step in, going straight to the back and leaning against the wall, slipping off my sunglasses and looking up at the ceiling. I can smell their perfume and it's killing me. 

"Mila, you wanna switch with me?" 

"I'd rather switch with someone else, Dinah." 

The elevator dings and the doors open. I shake my head and sigh. 

"Give it up, Camila. It'll never happen and if it does, it won't last." 

I push past all of them and head for my assigned room. I slide in the key card and open the door when the light flashes green. Hearing someone running, I turn my head and glance over my shoulder to find Camila behind me panting. My eyes lock onto movement behind her. It's Ally and Lauren walking past. My eyes track their movements to the door of the room next to ours. I knew agreeing to go on this tour was a bad idea. 

I enter the room with Camila behind me and drop my stuff by the couch. 

"You take the bed, I'll sleep on the couch." 

When I don't receive a reply, I turn to look at her. She seems to be studying me but snaps out of it when she realizes I'm looking at her. 

"Are you sure? I mean you don't have to sleep on the couch if you don't want to." She bites her lip as she looks at me. 

"I'm sure. I know you don't like me and I don't want you to be uncomfortable." 

"We don't have to like each other to sleep in the same bed." Camila looks at me seductively. 

I shake my head and grab my writing tablet, pen, and laptop from my bag. "I'll be perfectly fine on the couch." 

She walks over to me and runs her hands down my chest stopping at the waistband of my pants. "Come on, let's have some fun."