I Think They Know

This is unedited. Hope y'all enjoy.

Ally's POV:

The girls and I sit in Camila's living room. Her parents are out of town, but they said we could have a sleepover as long as Camila's older sister, Daphne, kept an eye on us. Daphne is, well, hot! Thick thighs that I just want wrapped around my head, muscular arms that can lift me and pin me against the wall, plump lips that I ache to feel all over my body.

"Ally!"

"Huh?" I shake my head, desperately trying to get rid of the impure thoughts of Daphne.

"We've been talking to you for the last three minutes." Dinah chuckles.

"What were you thinking about?" Normani asks with a smirk.

"Or who?" Lauren smirks.

I glare at the two girls and then turn to find the other two girls smirking as well.

"I just got lost in my thoughts. I wasn't thinking about anyone."

"Karla Camila Cabello Estrabao! If you don't come help me get this stuff that y'all wanted out the car, I'm gonna cancel your little sleepover and send your little friends home!" Daphne hollers from the front door.

"Stop being so dramatic, Daphne! And don't use my full name!" Camila yells at her sister as she leaves the living room to help her.

"Aren't you glad Mila went to help so you can see your girlfriend." Lauren questions in a baby voice.

"She's not my girlfriend."

"Who's not your girlfriend?" Asks Daphne, her voice as sweet as honey.

I look up at her from my position on the couch to find her smirking at me. She's dressed in a low-cut crop top and jeans that hug her hips perfectly.

"No-nobody."

Way to go, Ally. The stuttering totally didn't make it obvious.

"Okay. You good, Ally?"

"Of course I am. Why do you ask?"

"Cause you're about as red as the strawberries I just bought." Daphne replies, eyeing me up and down.

The other girls cackle.

Oh, I'm gonna smack somebody before this sleepover is over.

Daphne and Camila put a selection of snacks on the coffee table.

"The fruit is in the fridge. There's also drinks in there. Y'all can order pizza or whatever you want later. I'll be upstairs."

Daphne turns on her heel and starts to walk out of the living room only to be stopped by Camila grabbing her arm.

"Stay down here and chill with us."

"This is your sleepover with your friends, Mimi."

"Please, Daffy!" Mila pouts.

Daphne sighs heavily. "Fine."

"Yay!"

Camila drags Daphne to the couch and pushes her down beside me before sitting on the floor beside Mani. The four girls on the floor look at each other and smirk before looking back at Daphne and I with innocent smiles.

"So why didn't Mom and Dad leave Ally in charge of us? She's the same age as you." Mila questions.

"They didn't want to leave her on her own with four teenagers. Plus, they said they wanted the house to still be standing when they got back."