Attention

This is unedited. Hope y'all enjoy. I took a nap yesterday and had one wild ass dream. The tattoo that Daphne gets is the picture above. Anyway, here's whatever in the hell this is.🤣🤣

Ally's POV:

"How is Daphne doing?" Dinah asks me as we sit on the couch in the front lounge.

Camila and Normani look at me as well.

"About as well as can be expected. She's hurt, not only by what Lauren said in the interview but also by the fact that she pretty much ignores her but not me. Lauren hasn't kissed or touched Daphne in any way since two weeks after the start of the relationship with Ty."

"I still can't believe Lauren said Daphne was jealous of her." Camila shakes her head.

"Why would Daphne be jealous of a PR relationship? It makes absolutely no sense." Mani voices what we're all thinking. "Do you think she's seen the tweets?" She asks worriedly.

"More than likely she has and that's why her phone is going straight to voicemail. I just hope she hasn't done something stupid." I reply, worry and fear evident in my voice.

The girls know about Daphne's struggles with depression, anxiety, and such.

"Where the fuck is she?" Lauren yells as she storms onto the bus with Ty following behind her.

"I don't know because her phone is off. What you said in that interview was uncalled for and has caused a lot of hateful tweets to be sent her way."

"I didn't say anything that wasn't true." Lauren folds her arms over her chest.

The bus door opens again, drawing our attention. I shoot up from my seat on the couch at the sight of Daphne. Zeus is standing by her side. She's got his leash in one hand and a bag from a pharmacy in the other. I look at her questioningly.

"I had an anxiety attack and took my last pill so Mom and Dad went to the pharmacy with me and we got my meds refilled."

"Your inhaler too?"

She nods, her eyes never leaving mine.

"Are you okay?" I ask softly, knowing not to approach her until she indicates she wants to be touched.

Daphne shrugs. "I'll be fine. And no, I didn't do anything stupid."

"Like hell you didn't!" Lauren yells, causing Daphne to flinch. "You leaked the fucking picture!"

Daphne's face is void of emotion as she stares at Lauren. "I didn't leak anything."

"You're the only one that could have done it."

"My phone has been off since your fucking interview! And I'm not the only one that could have done it. The picture wasn't on my phone, Lauren." Daphne yells back at Lauren.

"What picture, Lauren?" I ask calmly.

"Go look on Twitter or any site for that matter."

Mani, Dinah, and Camila gather around me as I get on Twitter. My feed is full of tweets about what Lauren said in the interview and tweets containing a picture of Lauren laying on a bed dressed in only skimpy lingerie.

"What the hell is this, Lauren?"

Mani, Mila, and Dinah look at me in shock because they rarely hear me cuss.

"It's a picture that was on my phone."

"Who took it?"

"What do you mean who took it?"