Fight And Make Up

This is unedited. Hope y'all enjoy.

Daphne's POV:

"You're being an asshole!"

"I'm not being an asshole you are!" Lauren screams at me.

"Enough!"

Lauren and I both go silent immediately at Ally's angry voice. We stare at each other neither of us wanting to look and see her expression.

"Look at me my loves." She coos sweetly.

"You look first." Lauren mutters.

"No, you." I say between clenched teeth.

"Both of you look at me now."

I gulp and turn my gaze from Lauren to Ally. She looks pissed but so incredibly hot.
I hit Lauren's shoulder repeatedly.

"Holy shit!" Lauren whispers.

"Now that I have your attention we need to talk."

"About what baby?" I question stepping closer to her.

I put my hand on her waist and pull her to me our fronts pressed firmly together. My hand slides from her waist to her ass and I give it a firm squeeze eliciting a moan from the short Latina's mouth. I bite my lip at the sound that never fails to get me hot and bothered.

"Suck up." Lauren mutters.

I know she has her arms crossed and a scowl on her face without even looking at her.

"Would it make you feel better if I sucked you?" I ask sweetly gazing at her over my shoulder.

Her arms drop down by her sides and her mouth hangs open in shock. The bulge in her pants grows. She shifts and uses her hands to cover herself.

"Y'all some nasties." Dinah laughs.

"Like you don't be saying shit like that to Mani." I raise my eyebrow.

Dinah blushes and Normani smirks.

Ally hits my shoulder and pushes me away which causes me to pout.

"That's not the reason for this conversation."

"Then what is?"

"Your attitudes." Ally points at me and Lauren. "Specifically your attitudes with each other. We're all sick of hearing you fight me especially. So we're gonna do something to fix it." She smiles.

"And just how are we gonna do that?" I roll my eyes cause I find this pointless.

Ally smacks me upside the head.

"Ow!" I rub my head and look at the shorter woman.

"Don't roll your eyes at me."

"Aye aye, captain." I salute her causing Lauren to laugh at my antics.

"Do you two find this funny?"

"Maybe just a little bit." Says  Lauren.

"Well, it's not."

Ally pushes past us and storms up the stairs.

"Wait, Ally what are we gonna do to fix this?" I holler up the stairs.

"Bring them up now please."

I watch as Dinah throws Lauren over her shoulder and heads up the stairs. I laugh hysterically until I feel myself being lifted. Mani just threw me over her shoulder. The fuck is going on here?

"Put them in the room."

Lauren and I are put down in a room by Normani and Dinah. They exit and Ally shuts the door. We hear it lock. We look at each other and run for the door trying to open it but we can't get it open.