She Like That

This is unedited. Hope y'all enjoy. It's kinda short and sucks lol. I had a lil drink while typing this up...okay, I had two drinks🤣🤣

Daphne's POV:

You have got to be fucking kidding me! I'm on the set of the He Like That music video and let me tell you I'm surprised. My girls failed to mention that there would be men and women rubbing all up on them.

Currently they're shooting Lauren's part again because the director wasn't happy with the first take. I don't why though because it was flawless to me. But as hot as it is watching my girls do their thing, watching other people touch them is pissing me off, so I decide to go to their dressing room to cool down.

When I get to the dressing room, I collapse on the couch, resting my head against the back of it and putting a pillow in my lap in case anybody other than my girls come in.

Sighing, I close my eyes and my mind immediately starts replaying the scenes I just witnessed on set. So much for cooling down. I cross my arms over my chest and get comfy, knowing the girls could be on set for a few more hours at the least.

I must have dozed off because next thing I know, I feel light kisses on my cheeks and I smell vanilla and strawberries. My girls are in the room.

Slowly opening me eyes, I smile at the two. "How long have you two been in here?"

"Just a few minutes." Lauren replies.

"Why are you in here? We thought you were going to watch us shoot the video. Did you not like it?" Ally asks with a pout.

"Of course I liked it, princess. Well, most of it anyway."

Hearing giggles, I look between the two girls, one on either side of me, both kneeling on the couch beside me.

"What did you like about it?" Asks Ally.

"Well, naturally I loved watching you two do your thing and most of the video." I respond.

"What part of the video didn't you like?" Lauren questions.

I look at Lauren with a raised eyebrow. "I think you know, don't you, baby girl?" I look back and forth between the two women. "Neither of you said anything about all those men and women rubbing all up on you."

"We just wanted you to be here and we didn't think you'd come if you knew. We're sorry, Papí." Ally says softly.

Sighing, I shake my head. I can't stay mad at my girls.

"Why do you have a pillow in your lap?" Lauren asks curiously.

"Um..."

Before I can say anything, Ally yanks the pillow off my lap and throws it in the floor.

"Ya know Lo, I think she liked the video a lot more than she's telling us." Ally smirks, palming me through my pants.

Groaning, I say, "Now is not the time for this, Ally."

"Are you sure, Papí?" Ally practically purrs in my ear.

"We can be quick." Lauren says as she kisses my neck.

My panting increases quickly. With my right hand, I grab Lauren's ass and I grab Ally's ass with my left, giving both a rough squeeze.

Both women moan in pleasure and I smirk.

"Papí?"

Opening my eyes, I look at both women.

"We have to be quick."

Their hands go straight to my belt and begin to undo it.

"Wait, did either of you lock the door?"

"They sure as hell didn't!" Dinah says as she busts in the door with Mani behind her.

With a sigh, I shoot a glare at my cousin. She is such a cockblock! I swear, every damn time I'm trying to get in between the glorious thighs of my girls, she gotta bust up in the room.

"Y'all should really learn to lock the door." Dinah smirks. "Anyways, y'all need to get changed so we can go, I'm hungry."

"Girl, when are you not hungry?"

Dinah shrugs.

I roll my eyes and fix my pants as Ally and Lauren get changed.

All mistakes are mine. Vote, comment, and tell a friend! Hope y'all enjoyed this!
Until next time.
Much love!!!!