My Personal Bodyguard Scene

This is unedited. Hope y'all enjoy. This is just a short little thing.

Daphne's POV:

"Mani and Mila are down to go but Ally and Lauren would rather stay here and watch tv."

I look at my slightly younger twin with a smirk. "Are Mani and Mila ready to go?"

"Yes."

"And they're all in the living room?"

"Yeah."

"Go get ready but put your cover-up in your bag."

"What are you up to?"

"Do you really think Ally and Lauren are gonna stay here once they see us?"

Realization dawns on Dinah. "You are smart and sneaky."

"That's why I'm older. Now, hurry up." I shoo her out of the room I'm sharing with Ally so I can put on my swim trunks and bikini top.

I throw all my essentials into the beach bag and slip my feet into my flip-flops. Dinah and I exit our rooms at the same time and look at each other.

"Do you really think this will work?"

"Definitely."

I walk down the hallway to the living room with Dinah following close behind. Normani and Camila see us first since they are facing the hallway still trying to convince Lauren and Ally to go to the beach with us. I hold a finger up to my lips to signal them to not give away our presence yet.

"Are you two really gonna sit in the hotel the entire day when you could be on the beach with your hot girlfriends soaking up some sun?" Mani asks incredulously.

"I don't feel like swimming." Lauren says.

"Me either." Ally agrees.

"Nobody said you had to swim." Camila states.

"It's fine girls. If they don't want to go then they can stay here."

Dinah looks at me in shock but I give her a 'just go with it' look.

I lean down over the back of the couch and kiss Ally's cheek, Dinah copying the action with Lauren. Neither girl on the couch has seen what Dinah and I are wearing.

"We're ready." I say to Mila and Mani. "If you two need anything just call one of us." I say as Dinah and I round the couch and stand beside Normani and Camila.

Lauren and Ally have a shocked look on their faces. I can also see the arousal in Ally's eyes as she gazes at my body. I put on a pair of my tighter swim trunks and my tank top is in the beach bag leaving my abs on display.

"You're planning to go out like that?" Lauren questions Dinah in disbelief.

"That was the plan. I mean, Daphne is going like that." She motions to me.

Ally growls and shoots up from the couch. "Over my dead body. I'll be ready in five minutes." She says going down the hallway.

Lauren follows Ally's path down the hall, going into the room she shares with Dinah to presumably get ready to go too.

"Told you it would work."

"Daphne!" Ally calls from the room.

"And now I'm in trouble."

I hand the beach bag to Dinah as she, Mani, and Mila laugh at my words. I quickly make my way down the hallway to my girlfriend.

Upon entering the room I'm pushed against the door as the short Latina stands in front of me clad in a purple bikini.

"Don't think I don't know you planned that little show out there."

"I have no idea what you're talking about."

"You can play stupid all you want but just know I know. Now change those swim trunks cause they are entirely too tight for you to wear on a public beach." She says, her eyes never leaving the obvious outline of my cock.

I slowly slide them down. "Is it that they're too tight to wear to a public beach because there will be other people there looking at me or the fact that you won't be able to control yourself if I wear them?"

Ally is silent as my swim trunks are now around my ankles. I kick them away and step closer to Ally which causes her to take a step back. When I go to step forward again she puts a hand on my chest to stop me and I smirk.

"I told the girls I would be ready in five minutes and if you get any closer we won't be going to the beach at all cause we'll be back in that bed with me riding you like a porn star."

"That sounds like a fun time to me."

"Let's go, horndogs!" Dinah hollers. "We're losing sunlight!"

I sigh and grab a different pair of swim trunks.

All mistakes are mine. Vote, comment, and tell a friend! Hope y'all enjoyed this!
Until next time.
Much love!!!!