My Personal Bodyguard Scene 2

This is unedited. Hope y'all enjoy. This obviously contains spoilers for my personal bodyguard. This is just a little short something.

Daphne's POV:

"There's been a change of plans." Simon announces after entering the dressing room gaining the attention of everyone.

I turn so that I'm fully facing him as he approaches me.

"What are you on about now?"

"They're going with you." He points to the five girls. "They have four days off."

"No."

"Excuse me?"

"I said no. This is a funeral for someone I deeply cared about and who cared about me. I won't let you turn it into some kind of publicity stunt."

"I'm not trying to turn it into a publicity stunt. I'm trying to maintain the air of a happy relationship something the two of you aren't doing."

"Fine." I sigh.

The older man smirks. "I knew you would see it my way."

He exits the dressing room and I just want to snap his head off.

"Are we even gonna be able to get plane tickets and be on the same flight as you?" Dinah questions.

I'm surprised she's even been listening. I crack my neck and then turn to look at Chloe.

"When is Mal supposed to get in?"

"The jet is scheduled to land in a couple of hours." She responds looking at her tablet.

"Okay. Tell Malcolm to stay with the jet since they're coming and go ahead and add them to the passenger manifest."

"You got it."

As Chloe walks away to do what I asked I turn towards the five women.

"We're leaving to head to the airport in an hour and a half. I suggest you all go pack what you need."

"I know this isn't the right time to ask and I'm sorry but do you think we could meet with the record label you were telling us about since we'll already be in Miami?"

Camila does make a very good point.

"I'll call and set something up. For now, though get packed."

All mistakes are mine. Vote, comment, and tell a friend! Hope y'all enjoyed this.
Until next time.
Much love!!!!