My Personal Bodyguard Scene 4

This is unedited. Hope y'all enjoy. Another spoiler for My Personal Bodyguard.

Daphne's POV:

"We need to talk." Lauren says after coming off the stage.

She grabs me by my left arm and pulls me behind a stack of boxes them covering us from the shoulders down.

"What is it, Lauren?" I ask the Cuban that has tears in her eyes.

"We can't come out and now she isn't gonna be happy." Lauren cries.

"Oh, Lauren." I pull the girl into my chest and hold her as her tears soak my shirt. "I love you and I love my sister too. I promise she'll understand. She may not be happy about it at first but she will get over it."

"Sh-she's gonna h-hate me." She sobs.

"No, she's not." I run my fingers through her hair in an attempt to calm her down. "She loves you."

"She won't after this." Lauren says after a few minutes, her sobs now mere sniffles.

Lauren pulls back from the embrace and wipes her eyes.

"Do you want to tell her tonight?"

"I don't want to tell her at all but I should probably go ahead and get it over with." She clears her throat.

"Do you want me to be there with you when you tell her?"

"Please."

"Okay, let's go."

I follow Lauren to the dressing room and we're met with a pissed-off Ally and Dinah. Ally walks up to me and slaps me her right hand connecting with my left cheek. I school my features and show no emotion until Dinah punches me in the same spot and splits my lip.

"Dinah!" Mani and Mila shriek pushing her back from me.

"You son of a bitch! You slept with my girl!"

Chloe hands me a tissue and I dab the blood from my lip.

"I didn't fucking sleep with her, Dinah Jane!" I yell back. "What the fuck are you even talking about?"

"Somebody heard you two talking and they heard Lauren say you couldn't come out."

"She wasn't talking about me and her you fucking idiot!"

"I don't believe you!"

"You never believe anything I say. Your problem has always been believing other people over me."

"Because you lie."

"No Dinah, I don't. I've never lied to you." I turn my gaze from my twin to my girlfriend. "Do you believe I'm lying?"

Ally wipes the tears from her eyes.

"We're over." She states simply.

"Fine by me." I say with no emotion.

"What the hell is going on in here? People can hear you down the hall!" Simon comes into the dressing room.

I turn and look at the man that is holding a medium-sized box with a bow on it and an envelope.

"Just ending my relationship with the princess."

He gives me an unpleased look.

"The real one, not the fake one, don't worry."

"You let emotions get involved and now things are sloppy."

I roll my eyes at the man.

"Nothing is sloppy here well except for somebody's dancing." I cut my eyes at Dinah. "What's that?" I point to the objects in his hand.

"I don't know, they're addressed to you."

I step closer to the man and tug the bow off the box and lift the lid.

"That is a dead rat."

"Gross!" Camila and Normani squeal.

"Daphne."

Chloe holds a picture out in front of me that she took out of the envelope that Simon was holding. The girls crowd around me to see the photo. It's a picture of Ally and me outside the venue in Boston taken from the side. Our lower halves are pressed together as I have her pinned against the wall. There's a hole in the picture where my head should be.

"You've let things get so messy that the stalker has shoved a pen through this photo and made a hole where your head should be!"

"That's not a hole made by a pen, Simon." I say looking away from the photo to the man in front of me. "It's a bullet hole." I say calmly.

All mistakes are mine. Vote, comment, and tell a friend! Hope y'all enjoyed this!
Until next time.
Much love!!!!