I Know What That Tongue Does

This is unedited. Blah, blah, blah.

Lauren's POV:

"What's got you all smiley today, Laur?" Mani asks as I sit down at our lunch table.

"She's glowing. Did you get laid last night?" Dinah squeals loudly, drawing attention to us.

"Dinah!" Ally, Mani, and I groan.

"Sorry." She mutters shyly, dropping her head.

I pat her back.

"It's okay, D. We all know how excited you get. Besides, you're right." I smirk.

"What?" The three girls exclaim.

"Who did you sleep with, Lo?" Ally questions.

"Please tell me you didn't sleep with Brad." Dinah groans.

I gag. "You couldn't pay me enough to sleep with him again. He doesn't even know how to pleasure a woman. I slept with..."

"Me."

We all look towards the direction of the voice, only to find the head cheerleader, Camila Cabello.

"No, it was me." Lucy Vives, Camila's second in command, says from beside her.

The two look at each other then back at us.

"It was neither of you and you both know it."

"You wanted to talk to me, Lauren?"

I turn my head and look at Daphne. She's standing about a foot away from our table, eyeing the cheerleaders nervously.

"Ew!" Lucy exclaims.

"Why is the nerd over here?" Camila questions in disgust.

"Yes, Daphne." I motion her closer.

She hesitantly walks closer to the table. Once she's close enough, I grab her wrist and tug her closer to me.

"Are Ally and I still good to come over after school for our study session?"

"Of course." Daphne smirks.

"What study session?" Ally asks, completely lost.

I look at Ally, giving her a smirk and raising an eyebrow.

"Our private study session, like the one I had yesterday."

"Holy shit!" Dinah and Mani exclaim.

"This obviously isn't working, Camila." Lucy states before she walks away.

Camila growls before following the other girl.

"Will somebody please tell me what the fuck is going on." Ally says lowly.

"You were right, Lolo." Daphne says.

"You slept with her?" Dinah says softly, pointing to Daphne.

I look up at Daphne who nods.

"Yes!" I say excitedly.

"So study session is code for sex." States Mani.

"Duh. You didn't think we were actually studying, did you?"

Mani shrugs helplessly.

"What does this have to do with me? Did y'all talk about me yesterday?" Ally questions.

"Lauren may have mentioned that you've been a little stressed lately and that you weren't properly satisfied in your last relationship."

"Lauren!" Ally shrieks.

"Don't even act like it's not true. You asked me for help, Ally."

"Yes, I asked you for help, Lauren. That doesn't mean involve other people in my private business." Ally all but yells at me.

She sits back in her chair and crosses her arms with a huff, turning her head away from me.

"Ally, come on. I'm sorry I told Daphne but she can help you."

"Ren, stop." I look at Daphne. "But..."

She shakes her head and runs her fingers through my hair. Yep, I've fallen for her and I'm putty in her hands.

"If she doesn't want my help, we can't force her. That's not my style. I'll see you later."

Daphne starts to walk away but I pull her back and give her a passionate kiss. We pull away when we need air. She winks at me then walks away and I bite my lip.

"So that mouth does more than answer questions correctly in class, huh?"

My gaze shifts to Dinah, who is smirking.

I nod, blushing madly. "Her tongue is magical." I say dreamily.

"TMI, Laur!" Mani laughs.

Ally grabs her bag and storms out of the cafeteria.

"I don't think she's happy with you right now, Lo."

I glance at Mani before returning my eyes to the retreating back of the other girl I fell for. In all honesty, I just wanted them to get to know each other then maybe we could all be together but I don't think Ally will ever feel that way about me.

"I'll figure out a way to fix it."

After school

I smile at the sight of Daphne leaning against her car waiting for. As I get closer to her, she opens her arms and I cuddle up to her.

"She still not talking to you?" She asks as she rubs my back.

"No." I mumble, my words muffled by her neck.

She sighs. "I might be a nerd but I can see how much you love her."

"Both of you." I look up at her.

She smiles at me and kisses my forehead.

"Let's get out of here."

She releases me then starts to walk me to the passenger side.

"Are y'all leaving without me?" Ally calls out, walking up to us.

I look at Daphne and she nudges me towards Ally.

"We didn't think you were coming. Ya know, since you got so mad earlier."

Ally nods. "I had some time to cool down and think about things. I'm still not happy about you discussing my private business but I understand you were just trying to help me." She looks at Daphne. "If you're still willing to help me, I would appreciate it." Ally says with a blush.

"She wants to know what that tongue does." I smirk.

"Lauren!" They both groan.

I just chuckle in delight, getting in the car. Maybe we can all be together after all.

All mistakes are mine. Vote, comment, and tell a friend!
Until next time.
Much love!!!!