Sasuke

Sasuke and I left the village a  few years ago to join the fucking roach- I mean lord Orochimaru. I was currently standing across from Sasuke.

"How long have you known?" I asked as I leaned against the wall in Sasuke's room.

"Y/n."

"Don't fucking Y/n me, how long have you known?" I asked on verge of a breakdown.

"Baby." He whispered brokenly as he took a step closer to me.

I placed a hand up building a wall between us.

"Sasuke." I whispered as I tried to keep myself composed. Sasuke took a step backwards.

"I've known awhile." He spoke as he looked at the floor.

"Define awhile." I gritted out choking down tears.

"It does not matter." He muttered as he looked around the room. His gaze aloof.

"What the fuck do you mean?" I asked getting mad but keeping my voice down.

"What I say."He muttered as he looked directly at me his cold charcoal eyes on my own.

Like he tugged me in I moved across the room, wrapping my arms around him.

"I can't loose you Sasuke." I whispered as I placed my head on his hard chest.

"You won't." He whispered as he kissed the top of my head.

"How can you promise that?"I asked brokenly.

"I have a plan." He replied with a seriousness in his voice.

"If you leave me , Sasuke I swear." I started my threat but swallowed it down along with the thought of loosing him.

"I am not leaving you." He whispered as he held me tighter.

"Sasuke-"I tried speaking.

"Shh, I've got you." He spoke as he tilted my chin up.

"Prove to me that you are going to stay." I whispered as I looked up at him.

"Are you sure?" He asked as he leaned into me more.

"Sasuke fuck me." I whispered as I stood on my toes. 

"Whatever you want." He whispered before he spun us around.

My back against the wall and his hands on my hips.

"Mine." He whispered before his lips claimed my own at a fast and hungry pace as our lips bruise and our saliva spreads from me to Sasuke and from Sasuke to me. I gripped his shirt pulling him closer to me hungrily, desperately.

"Mine." I almost growled as I flipped us around. 

His back against the wall. Sasuke gasped as I kissed him again.

He pulled away so slightly our lips almost touching.

"Honey if you keep this up, I am going to fuck a Uchia into you." He whispered as he nipped my lower lip.

"This breeding kink of yours is dangerous." I spoke as I nipped his lower lip.

"You don't like the idea of having my kids?" He asked as he nipped at my neck.

"I love the idea of having your kids." I whispered. 

Sasuke flipped us around again.

"You know it's kind of cute when you try to show me you think you're in control of this relationship but you're not and you asked me to fuck you, that's exactly what's going to happen here. I love you and I need you to remember that because I am about to fuck you like I hate you, to get my point across I'm staying with you not necessarily here but I'm staying in this relationship it's built on mutual trust, your mine and I'm yours and if I have to marry you to make that very, very clear I'll do it I'll do it tomorrow. I don't care what anyone else thinks or says I don't care what you hear. I belong to you in ways that can be embarrassing. I'm like a dog with a leash around this neck, so when I tell you I have a plan don't question me just go along with it because I love you too much to do anything to ever hurt you do you understand me?" He asked so serious.