Naruto

Naruto and I had watched the chicks hatch this morning and it was the cutest thing ever of course Naruto was still in the chicken coop checking on them. The sun had already set and I drew myself a nice bath to soak just a little.

Naruto stood in the door way of the bathroom staring at me through the large mirror that hung above the tub He was in his dirty jeans and his dark brown cowboy hat, his shirt somewhere, not that I complained the man was beautifully built.

"Hey babe." I greeted as I turned off the tap.

"Hey." His voice was rough as he walked towards me.

"What are you doing?" I asked as I turned around with my arms crossed over my chest.

"Nothing." He said as he pulled me against his bare chest.

"Lair." I giggled as his hands made their way to my ass "Are you trying to seduce me?"

"Is it working?" He asked with a grin.

"Maybe." I said as I pecked his lips.

Naruto gripped the back of my head gently keeping me right where he wanted me.

We pulled away slightly needing air.

"My bath is going to run cold." I pouted as I jumped into his arms, wrapping my legs around his waist.

"Yeah," He muttered against my lips."too bad."

Naruto sat me down on the bathroom sink before he helped me out of my clothes. Shirt, bra, jeans and panties.

I took his hat off tossing it through the room before I tugged him closer by his belt loops.

Naruto was quick to slip out of his jeans and boxers.

"You are so fucking hot." I whispered as I wrapped my legs around him.

"You should see yourself."He whispered as he gripped my thighs, his gold wedding band dug into my skin.

"Do you know what's even hotter, my ring on your hand." I whisper in his ear.

Naruto lined up with me before he pushed into me swiftly. I gasped out as his cock hit my A-spot immediately.

My hands wrapped around his neck.

"I don't want to be rough tonight." He whispered as he waited for me t adjust.

"The don't, make love to me." I whispered so close I could feel his breath on my face.

Naruto slowly started moving in and out of me.

I gasped every time he hit my A-spot.

"Naruto." I whispered as I rested my head on his hearing his heartbeat.

"Y/n." He whispered against my hair. His thrusts got deeper as he kissed the top of my head.

I gasped out as he gripped my hips harder.

"I fucking love you." He whispered as he continued his slow sensual pace.

"I- fuck- love you too." I whispered my walls contracting around his cock.

"Fuck baby keep doing that and I won't last long." He whispered his nose in my hair.

My walls contracted against him again, he let out a deep groan his head moving to rest in the crook of my neck.

I inhaled deeply as I came on his cock.

Naruto gave one last thrust before he came deep inside of me. He wrapped his arms around me, his cock still buried inside of me.

"I want to stay like this forever." He whispered as he placed a kiss on my head.

"That would be nice." I whispered as I kissed his bare chest.

"I want to have a baby." Naruto whispered.

"Yeah, do you think we are ready?" I asked as I looked up at him.

"I think we are." He whispered as he kissed the top of my hair again.

"Well then let's get to baby making." I said seductively as I pulled him closer to me using my legs.

"I have no objections whatsoever." He replied as he kissed my lips.