Chapter 2

I can't believe my parents would do this to me. Right now. Don't get me wrong. I always wanted to get married at a young age. But this took me off guard.

We came back about an hour ago and I'm in my room right now avoiding my parents. I am not ready to get married. Well at least not right now.
I gotta admit he's handsome but that doesn't change my opinion.
After my parents 'suprise', Sonia was literally fangirling about how gorgeous and rich he is and how lucky I am. I don't even know what to think bout the whole thing. My brain just went off.
This is supposed to be scaring me. And it is.

Right now, I was in my night dress brushing my hair for the night when there was a knock at my door. My bedroom door opened and Miranda walked in. She smiled at me then came to me, took the brush and start brushing my hair.

''Honey, I know how you feel about this whole situation but try to understand''. She said looking at me through the mirror.
"You know, Lucca is a really good man when you get to know him. Just try. Get to know him. We will never force you into anything and you know it". She smiled softly.
Just try. And if you don't like him. We cancel everything. You know we will never force you into this".

''I know''. I sighed. ''I just didn't know I would be engaged this early''. I said smiling at her.

I don't want to fight with her right now so I will just agree with her.
She kissed my forehead then left. I can't believe what is happening. I stared at my reflection then my eyes started watering. I just hope he is as good as she says he is.

**************

I woke up with a weird feeling. I don't know what it is but I just wanted to go out for a girls day so I called Sonia and Mira to tell them so we agreed to meet.

I got out of bed and did my morning routine. I did my makeup, straightened my hair, got dressed and went downstairs. Rona, our housekeeper told me Miranda already left but my dad was still in his office so I headed there.

I got there, and knocked at the door then opened without waiting for an answer.

''Good morning Dad, I w...''. My sentence was cut short when I laid eyes on the other person in the room.

Lucca Lombardi.

He was handsome in his black suit and his eyes was also on me. I just stared at him with a blank expression.

''Good morning, princess.'' My dad said walking toward me. I smiled at him as he kissed my forehead.
''Lucca came because he wanted to take you out for dinner tonight''. He said proudly but I just stared at him not knowing what to say.

I looked at Lucca to see him staring at me still with his cold face. Does this man ever smile?

''Joseph, I would like to have a small talk with your daughter in private if possible''. He said still staring at me the whole time.
I look down at my feet. He's making me nervous. And why can't he talk to me while my dad is here?

My dad looked at him with furrowed eyebrows.

"Nothing funny. I just want to invite her in person". Lucca said.

My father turned to me.

''Alright". My dad said leaving his office.

Once my dad left, Lucca got up from his seat and started stalking toward me but I took a few steps back. He smirked and stopped.

"Are you scared of me, Sarah?". He said stalking toward me again.
Before I could take another step back, he put his arm around my waist and pull me to his hard chest.

I looked down again as he released me. The carpet became suddenly really interesting.

"Look at me." He said. I just keep staring at the floor.
"Look at me". He said again and I finally looked at him and stared into his eyes. He did the same but then spoke.

"You are really beautiful Sarah".

I just stayed silent. Maybe because I knew I might stutter if I open my mouth. So I just kept it shut.

He looked at me again. "I will pick you up at eight." He said before heading out.

When the door closed, I collapsed on the couch next to me. What the hell just hapened?
I looked down at my shaking hands letting out a breath.

After some time,I was heading out of the house toward my car.

I kept thinking about Lucca and what happened in my dad's office. I, literally, couldn't stop thinking about it.
I was really surprised and honestly don't know what to think about him right now. Well I hope the dinner tonight goes well.