Chapter 40

**Sarah's POV**

"Where are you going?". He asked as I walked to this desk.

"I told you I was going shopping for the baby with Mira". I said walking in front of him as he pulled me on his lap.

He looked at my feet and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm wearing flats". I said and he looked at me smiling in satisfaction.

"Don't give me this look. It's only because we will be walking a lot". I snapped and he smiled raising an eyebrow.

"Why so grumpy today?". He asked kissing the base of my neck.

"I'm not grumpy. I'm just saying". I frowned. He chuckled. "Stop laughing at me. Seriously it's your fault. You put little you inside of me. So don't you dare laugh". I snapped glaring at him and he chuckled even more.

I groaned and went to get but He grabbed me pulling me back.

"Okay. I'm sorry". He smiled but I didn't and glared at him. "Oh come on. Baby". He said kissing me. "I'm sorry". He said again and I looked away. "Okay. What should I do?". He said still smiling and I looked at him.

"I want to use the Benz". I said looking at him.

He scoffed. "Very funny". He said but I looked at him seriously. "Sarah you are not driving". He said. I rolled my eyes and got up. "I will tell Adam to take you two".

"Fine. Whatever". I said rolling my eyes again and walking away. He grabbed my wrist pulling me back softly.

"Hey, drop the attitude now Sarah". He said sternly.

"I'm not having an attitude". I snapped. "I said 'fine'". I said pulling my wrist out of his grip. "Can you give me my credit card back?". I said and he sighed looking at me before nodding. He took the card from the table and hand it to me.

I frowned. "That's not my card". I said and he nodded.

"It is now". He said.

"Where is the other one?". I said and he shrugged. "Lucca". I said when he didn't answer.

"I gave it back to your father". He simply said and I sighed.

"That was my credit card. Why would you do that?". I asked irritated.

"Because you should be spending my money". He said crossing his arms over his chest and leaning against the table. "It is my son. If you two don't spend it, who will?". He said pulling me closer to him.

"I still want the Benz". I said stubbornly. He sighed and looked at me.

"Why are you so stubborn?". He asked and I shrugged.

"Because I want to drive. It's been months. And that car drives amazing". I said. "Please". I pouted. "Please". I said kissing his lips. "Please". I repeated kissing his cheek. "Please". I said kissing his lips again but he grabbed the back of my neck and deepened the kiss. I pulled away after some time.

"Okay". He sighed and I smiled big. "But I will have Carl following you". He said and I nodded.

"Okay. Now give me the keys". I said excitedly.
He stood up, opened the drawer and took the Keys. I smiled and went to take them but He pulled them up.

"Don't drive too fast". He said seriously and I groaned jumping a little and took the keys.

"Yes daddy". I rolled my eyes and turned around.