Chapter 9

*Sarah's POV*

I was currently at Vera wangs shop with my mom and Lorena, Lucca's mother. Lucca has been gone for three days and I still haven't heard of him. What a fiance.

My dress was almost done. I just tried it on and There are still things that need to changed.

So my mom and Lorena were taking care on that because I was tired.
We have been walking all day, bought the jewerllies and everything.
The wedding is now in two weeks. I know that's fast but all invitations have already been sent.

I look up when I heard my mom's loud voice. Her and Lorena were arguing with the man who was supposed to take the details for the cake. Apparently something went wrong.
I was laughing at those crazy women arguing with the poor Man when my phone started ringing.
I looked at it to see an unknown numer. I answered.

"Hello?"

"Hello baby". I heard Lucca's voice. "How are you doing?". He asked.

"Good. What about you?". I said excited to hear his voice for some reason.

"Good. How is the shopping going?". He said mockingly at me.

"You know damn well how it's going". I said rolling my eyes as I hear him laugh.
Oh god I love his laugh.

We continued talking about random things until we hang up. He told me about a charity party tomorrow night. He's coming back tomorrow morning. There are so many parties those days. My parents went to one yesterday.

I just got home with my mom and I am exhausted. I took my shoes off and decided to take a nap before going at the gym.

*Lucca's POV*

I was currently in a meeting. I was dying to go back home. I got a text from Kyle saying Sarah just left to go at the gym. Just so you know, I am not spying on her. He is just one of my body guards. I need her to be safe. I have many ennemies and I have to make sure she's safe while I'm away.

After the meeting I went straight to my hotel. I am going back tomorrow.

The next morning I went straight at the airport where my private jet was waiting for me. I have some work to do at my office before tomorrow.