Chapter 31

**Sarah's POV**

"Lucca, give me my shoes back". I said sternly putting my hands on my hips. He just looked at me casually leaning against the wall. "Lucca, it's getting late". I said again trying to hide my smile.

"When will you come again?". He asked for the fifth Time raising an eyebrow.

"I don't know". I said again. He shrugged and stood there.  "Okay fine. I will come on thursday. In 3 days". I sighed giving up. I wanted to surprise him that day but He is way too stubborn.

"See. It wasn't difficult to cooperate, was it?". He smirked walking up to me and giving my shoes back.

"You're so annoying". I said fighting my smile but guess I failed since He chuckled at me.

A knock was Heard and He told the person to come in. A Man with a white coat walked in smiling.

"You have a guest I see". The Man smiled looking at me. I smiled back. "You must be Sarah". He said taking his hand out. I shook it looking at him confused. How does He know that?
"He always talks about you". He whispered making me smile again. "I'm Michel Garido".

"It's a pleasure to meet you". I smiled and Lucca pulled my hand out of the doctor's.

"Eyes and hands to yourself Garido". Lucca snapped and I looked at him wide eyed. He is so rude. "What do you want?". He glared at him as the doctor just laughed shaking his head.

"That's what I thought". The doctor chuckled and looked at me. "Sorry Sarah. But I think his jealousy is uncurable". He sighed and I chuckled shaking my head.

Lucca glared at him even more. "Fuck you". He sighed.

*****

I walked in my house and sighed. I walked in the living room to find a worried Miranda and my dad just sitting trying to look calm.

"Hey guys". I said smiling and I noticed Greg in the corner raising an eyebrow at me.

"Thank god. You're back". Miranda ran up to me. "Are you okay?". She asked cupping my face.

"Of course I am". I smiled at her.

"What happened? Did He do anything?". My father asked getting up too.

"I'm fine". I laughed. "Honestly I haven't been this good in months". I said looking at them. "You don't need to worry this much".

Greg got up and walked up to me. "So you just Forget everything just like that?". He said raising an eyebrow. "I thought you were smarter than that. You are just going to fall back into his arms after everything". He snapped.

"He was unstable and you all know it. You don't know him like I do". I said calmly. "He is making big progress and...". He cut me off.

"What if He goes crazy again? Why are you gonna do?". He narrowed his eyes at me.

"Stop talking like his case is hopeless". I snapped. "You have no idea what he has been through". I was running out of patience. "He is trying his best. I know everything's gonna be fine".

"But are you gonna see him again?". Miranda asked wiping her tears. I nodded and my father looked at me shocked .

"Why? Why would you want to see him again after everything". He asked. He looked so confused and I don't to argue with them about it.

"Because I have faith in him". I said turning around to go to my room.

         I walked in my room and kicked my shoes off. Someone knocked and I told them to come in. Greg walked in and looked at me.

"I know what you think". I sighed. "But you don't understand". I said looking at him. "He wants to be better. I saw it today". I laughed thoughtfully. "You should have seen him. He seems relax and happy". I said smiling at myself.

"Really?". He said sarcastically. "Aren't you just saying that because you want to believe He is changing?". He said raising an eyebrow at me.

"Not at all". I sighed standing up. "But you can believe whatever you want".

"Do you even hear yourself talking?". He snapped. "After everything we've done to Get you away from him?". He ran a had through his hair frustrated. I looked down.

"You helped me. And I will always be thankful for that. You're a great friend Greg". I said softly and He laughed humourlesly.

"He shot you. Did you even tell him about the baby?". He glared at me.

"Not yet. But I will. So don't worry". I rolled my eyes. "If you're just gonna stay here to insult him then Get out. Because I don't want to hear it". I snapped getting tired of this.

"Are you serious? What is wrong with you? I could think you fell in love with him". He snapped and I turned my gaze to the balcona staying quiet.
"You fell for him". He stated. "Again I thought you were smarter than that".

"And I thought you were more understandable than that". I said lowly.

He sighed. "I just don't want you to get hurt". He looked at me pleadingly.

"And I won't be". I smiled softly and He shook his head.

***Flashback***

"Papa". The boy yelled from the basement. "Mama". He screamed crying harder.

He looked around the cold and dark basement as he Heard his parents screaming at each other and her mother trying to Get him out of there.

"If He doesn't listen, he will learn the hard way". The man yelled threateningly.

"What hard way? You are hurting him". The woman yelled. "Give me the keys". She yelled and it was followed by the Man slapping her.

"You will listen and obey". He yelled. "You worthless woman. I'm gonna make a Man out of him". He snapped. "You should thank me. He is gonna stay there until He learns his lesson. Now go in the room before I take my anger out on him".

The boy cried harder. "Mama". He yelled but No Sound was heard.
He stood up trying to find the door but only darkness surrounded him. "Mama". He yelled.

"Shut up before I use the stick again". The Man yelled punching the door.
The boy stayed quiet crying silently.