Chapter 51

**No one's POV**

Samantha ran into the forest grinning in satisfaction. She glanced back to see a wrecked Sarah and Lucca's body laying on the ground.

"I finally did it". She said happy with herself. "I killed that asshole. Now let's see who will keep me away from my baby". She chuckled Happy that everything went as planned.

"You're even more crazy than I've heard". A male voice jumped and She quickly turned around looking at the blond man in front of her.

"W... Who are you?". She asked looking around.

"Mikael Ortaz". He answered looking at her hardly. Her eyes widened a little at the last name.

He smirked at her reaction. "Yes. Ortaz. Two years ago, you kidnapped a pregnant woman. You tried to take her baby and you killed the both of them".

"I didn't kill anyone". She snapped.

He chuckled humourlesly. "You did. Because She was bleeding and you left her in that shithole until the baby died and she died too while giving birth". He snapped. "Just know that the woman was my sister".

"I didn't kill anyone". She snapped again.

"And today your Target was my boss". He said. "Believe me when I say that it was the dumbest thing you've ever done". He said dangerously. "Did you forget who Lucca Lombardi is?".

"He's dead". She laughed. "Does it matter now?". She said suddenly glaring at him. "He's dead".

Mikael looked at the woman for a moment.

"I thought you knew me better than that Samantha". A deep voice said behind her making her jump.

She quickly turned around and her eyes widened.
"No it's impossible. It can't be". She said taking a step back.

Lucca chuckled looking at the woman. "You're even more stupid than I thought". He said taking a step toward her. "Did you really think it would be this easy to kill me? I thought you knew me better than that". He asked getting even closer to her.

"H... How?". She asked trying to keep her voice strong.

"I have my ways".

She looked down at his shirt covered with blood.
She gulped. "You're bleeding".

"No I'm not". He sighed. "It was just to make you feel even more stupid". He snapped. "It's not the reason we're here". He smirked looking behind her.
"Did you meet Mikael?". He asked in a low voice.

"We met". Mikael said taking a step behind her grabbing her arms as She started moving around.

Lucca chuckled stalking dangerously toward her. He pulled out a pocket knife.

"You're not going to hurt a woman, are you?". She gulped looking at his eye as they grew darker.

"Wanna bet. I'm not a gentleman Samantha". He said putting the knife on her cheek. "You tried to take my kid". He said cutting her deeply as She let out a loud cry. "You made my wife cry". He continued stabbing the side of her stomach painfully slow, making sure to enjoy the pain written all over her face.
She let out another cry, tears coming out.
"And this is my goodbye gift". He said stabbing her again.

She looked at him hatred full in her eyes. "What do you mean Goodbye? If you kill me. The police will be after you". She said lowly trying to Forget her pain.

"Mikael". He said teasingly. "Didn't you present yourself properly?". He asked smirking.
"Samantha, Officer Ortaz for you". Lucca said taking a step back as she continued crying.
"I'll see you tomorrow Ortaz". He nodded at Mikael. "Have fun. Make sure to leave No evidence". He said turning around. "Goodbye Samantha".

*******

**Earlier**

Sarah cried harder as Greg pulled her into a hug and She started muttering things. Mikael and Carl pulled Lucca behind the car and waited.

Mikael glanced at the forest and knew Samantha was watching. When he was sure she left, he nudged at Lucca who quickly opened his eyes and stood up.
He glanced at Sarah glaring at Greg before following Mikael.

**Sarah's POV**

"Where the hell is he?". I cried still looking around. "And where is Mikael?". I snapped looking at Carl.
They all looked at each other not knowing what to say. "What are you all just standing there?". I asked crying harder out of anger this time. "Where is Samantha?". I whispered to myself looking at the forest.

I started walking toward it when a hand grabbed my shoulder.

"Sarah". Greg sighed. "You can't g-"

"She did all this". I said angrily. "She won't escape this time". I snapped trying to push his hand away.

He grabbed both my shoulders this time. "Sarah, it's danger-".

He stopped talking looking at something behind me. I don't have Time for this shit. I pushed his hands away again. I turned around and frose.
I started crying this time out relief and disbelief.
Oh my god I'm going crazy. I thought as Lucca got Closer to me. I looked at Greg to see him looking at Lucca too. So I'm not dreaming.
I looked back at him as he stopped in front of me.

I lifted my hand up to touch his cheek lightly. In response he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me into a hug. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer to me. I don't know how long I stayed like this crying. We pulled away and I saw him smiling down at me.
Realisation hit me and before I know it, my hand landed hard against his cheek but he still had that stupid smile on his face. I slapped him again but he just kept smiling warmly at me making me want to straggle him.

"I don't know how you did it but don't ever do this to me again". I snapped hugging him again as he sighed. "Don't do this again. I thought I've lost you. Don't do it again. Please. I love you so much".

"Don't cry babygirl. I'm sorry". He whispered hugging me tighter. "I love You".

I pulled away cupping his face and crashing his lips in mine. His grip on me tightened and he kissed me harder.
I pulled away smiling. I remembered and turned around to see Greg on the phone. He hung up after some time and looked at me.

I smiled and begin to walk toward only to be pulled back by Lucca.

"Stop. He helped me a lot". I said trying to push his hands away but he only tightened his grip.
I sighed and smiled at Greg. "Thank you Greg. Once again I owe you". I said.

"No you don't". Lucca muttered and I nudge at him.

"Anytime". He smiled lightly. "Well I better head home. Bye". He said.

"Bye". I smiled as he walked away. I turned to Lucca and my eyes widened as I looked at Lucca shirt covered with blood. I unbuttoned it and sighed in relief when I saw a bulletproof vest. I also fought the urge to slap him again.

"Mikael's plan". He smirked as we heard two gunshots somewhere in the forests making me jump and Lucca's smirk widened. "Don't worry". He whispered kissing my forehead.

I sighed and looked back at Lucca.

"Are you still mad?". He asked and I shook my head wiping my tears. "Good". He sighed before looking at me hardly.

"Didn't I tell you to fucking stay at home?". He snapped.

Oh shit.