𝟎𝟎𝟕

War

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

        A few days later, Mikey dragged Y/N along to some important discussion. She didn't understand why she had to come along, but Mikey insisted. Finals were coming up, and she really needed to study, but it seemed like Mikey didn't care about her grades.

B̶̶̶e̶̶̶s̶̶̶i̶̶̶d̶̶̶e̶̶̶s̶̶̶,̶̶̶ w̶̶̶h̶̶̶y̶̶̶ g̶̶̶o̶̶̶ t̶̶̶o̶̶̶ s̶̶̶c̶̶̶h̶̶̶o̶̶̶o̶̶̶l̶̶̶ w̶̶̶h̶̶̶e̶̶̶n̶̶̶ h̶̶̶e̶̶̶ c̶̶̶o̶̶̶u̶̶̶l̶̶̶d̶̶̶ p̶̶̶r̶̶̶o̶̶̶v̶̶̶i̶̶̶d̶̶̶e̶̶̶ f̶̶̶o̶̶̶r̶̶̶ h̶e̶r̶ e̶̶̶v̶̶̶e̶̶̶r̶̶̶y̶̶̶ s̶̶̶i̶̶̶n̶̶̶g̶̶̶l̶̶̶e̶̶̶ d̶̶̶a̶̶̶y̶̶̶?̶̶̶

Y/N sat between his legs as he stroked her hair. She couldn't help but find the position a bit... compromise. She was inches away from touching his crotch, but Mikey didn't seem to care about that, either.

With them was Draken and two other guys who they called Pah-chin and Peh-yan. Pah-chin was a broader guy with a scar on his lip, and Peh-yan was a lot more lankier.

Y/N didn't really know what to do, so she decided to try and study in her head by trying to recall all that she learned that year. She couldn't exactly concentrate when people around her were talking, though, so she quickly scrapped that idea.

'I wanna go home...' she thought.

Just as she thought that, someone ran into the hideout that they were in. It was... Takemichi?

"What is it, Takemitchy?" Mikey asked.

"We're in the middle of a very important discussion," Draken pointed out.

"You again?" Pah-chin huffed.

"Fuck off, shit-head," Peh-yan spat.

Takemichi's fists clenched nervously as he looked at them. He took a deep breath to calm his nerves before speaking.

"Can you stop the conflict with Moebius?"

"... Huh?" Mikey hummed, pulling his hand away from Y/N's hair for a moment.

"The conflict... I can't say why, but... Someone's pulling strings behind all this."

Before Takemichi could explain himself, Pah-chin grabbed him by his hair and threw him to the ground, making him skid a few feet away before stopping.

Y/N didn't understand why these boys always resorted to violence when things didn't go their way. Whatever the reason was, she didn't want to see it, so she turned her head away. From what she could hear, Pah-chin kept attacking Takemichi because he said that they shouldn't fight Moebius.

"Takemitchy," Mikey said, causing the two to stop, "I get what you're saying. We're gonna fight Moebius. You don't understand at all. I decided that we're gonna fight, so Toman's gonna fight Moebius."

When Y/N looked back, she saw that Takemichi was kneeling, tears dripping onto the floor.

"I won't back down!" he shouted, "If we fight Moebius, Toman's done for! Just when I became friends with Mikey and Draken! I don't want Toman to end this way!"

"Tsk! You really are a moron," Pah-chin said, swinging his fist. Before he could hit Takemichi, however, Draken caught it. "The hell're you doing, Draken?"

"Takemitchy said he's not backing down. Maybe it's not such a bad idea to see what Moebius is up to," he replied, turning to Mikey, "Mikey."

"Hm? Ken-chin?" Mikey hummed, his gaze darkening, "Are you defying Toman?"

"Huh? It's not like that at all."

"Yeah, it is."

The tension in the hideout was undeniable, and it made Y/N very uncomfortable. Mikey's hands went back to stroking her hair, and she could tell that he was being much rougher.

"Sorry to interrupt your little group implosion," said an unfamiliar voice, "But, you keep saying 'Moebius.' Would you mind not repeating our name like that? You middle school babies."

From the entrance, someone walked in. They were a tall guy with blonde hair and a scar on his forehead. He was wearing red clothes that were similar to the uniform of a gang.

"You're...! Osanai!" Pah-chin gasped.

"Shut it, dick cheese."

"You bastard."

"Hey, I'm two years older than you. That's Bastard-senpai to you."

Pah-chin let out a cry and charged at Osanai, fueled by pure rage. Osanai dodged his attack, however, and landed a punch on his face, sending him back.

"Yup. Nothing but a middle schooler. 'Tokyo Manji Gang'? Change your name. More like 'Mid-School Infant Alliance.' I heard you were picking a fight with Moebius." With a snap of his fingers, numerous people walked in, all wearing a uniform similar to Osanai's, only their's were white. "So we're gonna strike first. Mikey-chaaan. This is war."

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

A/N: MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════