𝟎𝟒𝟕

Coma-Like State

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

        Y/N sat in the abandoned bowling alley, kicking her legs idly. It was one of the few places where she would be able to have some peace and quiet, though she knew that sooner or later, someone would find her and bring her back to Mikey, or Mikey himself would find her. She'd probably be in a lot of trouble...

"Y/N?!"

Y/N gasped at the familiar. She immediately looked to see who called out for her, and to her relief, she saw...

"Takemichi!" she cried, running up to him.

He looked different, with messy black hair, and he stunk pretty bad, but it was still Takemichi.

She immediately started to bawl, hugging him tightly.

"Takemichi! Oh, it's really you! I thought I'd never see you again! Please, you need to help Mikey-!"

They both froze upon a gun suddenly pressing against Takemichi's head.

"Sanzu... Please, no..." Y/N uttered, her eyes wide.

The man behind Takemichi, known as Sanzu, narrowed his sapphire blue eyes at her. The scarred corners of his lips curved up into a sinister smile.

"Sano-san... You know the boss doesn't like it when you talk to even us, much less some random dude," he grinned, "I'd hate to tell him that you were... cheating."

"No, I'm not cheating! Move the gun, or I'll tell Mikey-"

"Tell me what?"

Y/N's gaze shifted to Mikey, who was now sitting in one of the seats. He changed considerably over the years. His hair was now short and white, and his eyes were fully blank with eyebags under.

"Mikey... I, uh..."

"It doesn't matter. I know you wouldn't cheat on me, my beloved..." Mikey looked at Takemichi. "Sanzu... Take Y/N away. I want to talk to him privately."

"Got it," Sanzu said.

"No! I'm going to stay!" Y/N protested.

"Stop being bratty," Mikey groaned, rolling his eyes.

Sanzu laughed to himself and, with a bit of force, escorted Y/N away. As they left the building, Y/N heard a gunshot...

Ignoring Sanzu shouting after her, she ran into the building, up the stairs back to where Mikey and Takemichi were. They were outside on the roof, an injured Takemichi about to be pushed off by Mikey.

Just as he was about to fall, she pushed Mikey out of the way and grabbed Takemichi's hand, preventing him from falling. He gasped, his eyes wide in shock, though she had a feeling that it wasn't because she prevented him from falling to his certain death. She felt a sudden electric feeling rush through her, and just like that, he fell unconscious. He wasn't dead, no, he was still warm... It was as if he was in a coma-like state.

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

A/N: My leg was shaking really hard uncontrollably a few seconds ago. That happens often. Can anyone explain it for me? I think it may either be anxiety or restless legs syndrome. Actually, now that I think about it, my entire body had been twitching a lot for no reason, especially my head, hands, and legs

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════