𝟎𝟓𝟔

Back in Time

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

        The final battle... The Tokyo Manji Gang vs the Kanto Manji Gang... From everyone nearly getting killed by a train to someone actually getting killed during stopping the train, Y/N could only watch from the sidelines. She knew she'd for sure get killed if she tried to intervene, and she wasn't ready to die until she confronted Mikey.

Speaking of Mikey... Near the end of the fight, something snapped in him... He started hitting every person he saw, whether it be someone from the other gang or his own. He even knocked out Izana. He was ruthless.

Y/N didn't know why, but she knew that it was time for her to step in. Sanzu, Senju's brother, brought a katana. When Y/N got close, he looked at her and immediately charged, stabbing her in the stomach with the weapon.

As he did... Y/N hugged him. Tears fell from her eyes as she did, holding him close even as he pushed the sword deeper into the abdomen.

"Mikey... I'm sorry I couldn't help you... I'm sorry I couldn't keep my promise... I was a really shitty girlfriend, wasn't I...?"

She smiled through her tears as Mikey's eyes widened. Tears welled up in his own eyes as he hugged her back.

"Y/N... Y/N! I'm sorry, please, I'm so sorry!" he screamed like his life depended on it, as if it would heal her wound.

But when he touched her cold neck, he felt no pulse.

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

September 10, 1998

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

        Y/N huffed in frustration as the cat slipped away from her once more. She attempted to chase after it when someone bumped into her. She yelped, looking to see who it was. It was a boy who seemed a bit younger than her. He had messy black hair and big blue eyes.

He looked at her in shock, making her feel a bit uncomfortable. But what he said caused a spark of recognition to rush through her.

"Y/N?!"

She looked at him with wide eyes, gasping as she felt her timid exterior melt away.

"... Takemichi...?"

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

A/N: Tbh, I don't like this ending cuz it's rlly rushed, but I was NOT going to write that battle. There were so many useless yanderes and I had to take a few off. 😭

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════