𝟎𝟐𝟔

Valhalla VS Toman

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

Y/N's mind went into overdrive.

'Kazutora's a member of Valhalla?! Was he using me to get more information on Toman?! If so, I fucked up big time...'

"Both teams' representatives, step forward!" Hansen shouted, snapping her out of her thoughts. At his words, Draken and Kazutora walked up, facing each other off. "A five-on-five with your best guys or an all-out melee with everyone?"

"Which will it be?" Draken asked, "Valhalla picked this fight with us. So, you decide, Kazutora. We just have one condition. To rescue Baji Keisuke. If Toman wins this battle, we will take Baji back. That's all there is to it."

"Huh?" Kazutora hummed, looking at Draken with a dark grin that chilled Y/N's bones, "Baji joined our gang on his own. There's no taking him back now!"

"We're taking back Baji! That's all there is to it!"

Kazutora's eye twitched, his fist clenching.

"You fucker... Think you're hot shit?"

"Hey. Don't start punchin' just yet," Hansen said, stepping between the two.

In an instant, Kazutora punched Hansen in the face. When he was about to fall over, he punched him square in the stomach, letting him fall to the ground with a thud.

"Daaamn, what a lameass," he chuckled, the same dark grin on his face as his earring gave a soft ringing sound, "Overseer? Condition? You guys think this is a came? We came here to torture you punks to death!"

"Shall we begin, Mikey?!" the guy who you recognized as Hanma yelled from the front of Valhalla.

Mikey narrowed his eyes. He walked closer to Y/N and held his arm out in front of her.

"Don't intervene unless someone on our side is gravely injured," he ordered.

He pushed her away. It may have been a bit rough, but he was only trying to protect her. He didn't want his love to get hurt... He took a step forward, charging at Valhalla as the rest of Toman followed, Valhalla doing the same to them.

"Let's do this, Toman!"

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════