𝟎𝟎𝟐

Sudden

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

July 4, 2005

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

It was that time of day when the sun was to go to sleep and the moon was to awake, to light up the otherwise dark sky alongside other stars. But, at the moment, the sun was being stubborn. It didn't want to go to bed just yet, like a disobedient child. But time was like its mother. Time never stopped, so the sun had to go to bed eventually, and by that time,
Y/N had to be home.

She was strolling along the sidewalk, but she wasn't alone. She was accompanied by a good friend of hers: Tachibana Hinata, or as
Y/N called her, Hina. Hina was one of the few friends that Y/N had, for she was very introverted and shy around others. It wasn't that she didn't want friends, more so the fact that she was socially awkward. That was why she was so appreciative when Hina became her companion when they first met at cram school.

They didn't go to the same school, but they lived close by, so they could visit each other any time. When Hina's apartment came into view, Y/N felt disappointed, but she knew that, like the sun, she had to leave and go to bed at some point.

They went to Hina's door, and Y/N hugged her goodbye. When the door shut, her smile slowly faded into her resting face. She made her way back to ground level and to her own home. As she did, she ran into a familiar, albeit injured, boy. He was Hanagaki Takemichi, Hina's boyfriend. The only reason she knew him was through Hina, so they naturally weren't that close. That was why it was a surprise when he threw his arms around her and sobbed like a baby.

"Oh, Y/N, you're here! You're really here, and you're okay!" he cried.

Y/N stood there awkwardly, not knowing how to respond to his sudden outburst. Takemichi had a good reason for it, though. He was from the year 2017, and during that time, he had fallen onto a train track and was back in the year 2005. He thought his life was flashing before his eyes. But that wasn't the point. The point was, you were right there in front of him. You were there. You weren't missing, supposedly kidnapped by the notorious Tokyo Manji Gang just moments after they killed Hina.

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════