𝟎𝟑𝟖

Prize

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

January 20, 2018

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

        "Mikey?" Y/N uttered, nuzzling up to his muscular, bare chest.

He hummed in response, glancing down at her as she sat on his lap comfortably. Ever since the two of them started dating all those years ago, they've been together ever since. It would've been sweet if Mikey's friends weren't jealous of him and tried to take his beloved away from him... That's why he married her before murdering them all one by one. He couldn't get rid of her... She was the only one who could tame his dark impulses...

"... You've been acting... different..." Y/N said, glancing away and avoiding his gaze.

Mikey's brows furrowed. He grabbed her by her chin and forced her to look at him.

"How am I acting different?" he asked, getting closer to her face.

"It's just... Ever since Takemichi left Toman, you've been so gloomy and clingy... I understand that you two were very close, but is it really that bad that you have to be all whiny and stuff? Besides that... I haven't seen the others lately... You know, Chifuyu, Draken, Baji, Mitsuya, Hakkai... Do you know what happened to them?"

Mikey looked at her with those blank black eyes. He narrowed them ever so slightly.

"Do you not trust me, my beloved? Am I being too overbearing?"

"Wha...? No... You know I didn't mean it that way, Mikey..."

His grip on her tightened a little.

"Manjiro... Call me Manjiro, my beloved..."

"... Manjiro..."

Mikey groaned and buried his face in the crook of her neck, kissing softly.

"You'll never leave me, will you...? Will you?"

"I... No... No, I won't leave you, Manjiro..."

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

January 21, 2006

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

        In Yokohama, sitting hunched over on a roof, was a pretty boy with tanned skin, white hair, and large purple eyes. He was wearing a red tailcoat and a pair of Hanafuda earrings.

"I'm... under so much pressure..." he murmured, "If I had known a day like this would come and that you would come visit me, Kisaki."

Standing behind him was, in fact, Kisaki, accompanied by Hanma. Kisaki was kicked out of Toman a few days prior, and Hanma followed after him. The tanned boy stood up, swaying a little.

"You know what that means? Let the troubles come." He paused for a short moment before speaking again. "Why did you come to me?"

"... Because that's my 'revenge,'" Kisaki replied.

The tanned boy glanced back at him, a small grin forming on his face. Kisaki would get his revenge... while he would get what he deserved. She was his the moment he met her that day when they were children... He could remember it like it was yesterday... Even if he had to take her by force, he would get his prize.

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

A/N: I just wanted to address something that's probably really insignificant. In the first part, it implies that Y/N is shorter than Mikey, but she isn't. He's actually one and a half inch(es) shorter than her, but since she's in his lap, she seems shorter. Also, I'm thinking of taking Hanma off of the yandere list.

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════