𝟎𝟏𝟖

Escape

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

October 20, 2017

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

Y/N's hummed softly as she read her book, a romance novel that she was interested in for a long time. Kisaki, her fiance, bought it for her. The same man who kidnapped her those months ago. The reason she was pregnant with his child. He wanted to baby trap her so she had no choice but to rely on him... But, boy, was he dead wrong.

She was smarter than he thought she was. Throughout the times that she walked with him through their estate, she memorized the basic layout, including where all the exits were. Today, he was going out and insisted on her staying home in order to not 'put stress on the baby.' Like she wasn't already stressed enough... No matter. She'd escape her wretched home and run off somewhere to take care of her baby. Where would she go? She didn't know yet... All she knew was that she needed to get away from Kisaki as soon as possible.

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

Y/N ran as fast as her feet could take her into the night. She couldn't believe her plan actually worked... So much for placing guards at every corner. Y/N didn't know where to go, so she ran in a random direction, hoping desperately that she was going towards humanity.

"Y/N?!"

She gasped, stopping in her tracks as she heard a familiar voice. She turned, looking for the voice, and standing on the other side of the road was Takemichi, accompanied by who she could only assume was Naoto.

Tears filled her eyes, not bothering to look for cars as she ran across the road and brought both of them into her embrace.

"Oh, you guys! I thought I'd never see you again!" she wept, falling to her knees.

The two men just looked at her in shock. In this current timeline, she was still missing like all of the other times. But they didn't expect her to be running on the sidewalk in a dress, a panicked expression on her face. Nevertheless, they were relieved, especially Naoto. His love was finally back, and he planned on keeping it that way.

They brought Y/N to a hospital, where they found out that she was three months pregnant. Y/N wasn't surprise, but Takemichi and Naoto certainly were. No wonder her stomach was a little bloated...

Naoto was angry about that fact... Not only did Kisaki murder his sister once more, but he defiled his love and got her pregnant.

No matter... As long as she was safe... It wasn't her fault! She didn't ask to be touched by that horrible man! And she would never see him again, because Naoto would keep her safe. He'd take care of her and her baby like any good husband would. Yes... even if it meant locking her up.

Oh, but wouldn't that make him the same as Kisaki...? No, no, he was doing it for a good reason! To keep you safe! To make sure you never left his sight again.

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

A/N: Idk why I keep making Y/N pregnant. I think I have a problem 💀

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════