𝟎𝟏𝟏

Uniform

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

        It was August second, the day before the Musashi Festival and the fight between Toman and Moebius. Y/N tried not to stress about it, instead trying to focus on studying for finals, something that she hadn't had much time to do ever since meeting Mikey.

She was sitting in her bedroom, listening to J-Pop (or any music that was popular in the 2000s) when she heard a knock at her door. She let out a quiet groan before answering.

"Come in!"

The door opened, revealing her mother. She looked just like Y/N. They looked so similar that some would mistake her for her older sister.

"Y/N! A boy is here to visit you!" she said, her voice teasing.

She kinda acted like an older sister, too... Y/N pushed that thought away as she comprehended what her mother said. A boy...? She quickly got up and slipped past her mother, rushing to the front door to see who was there. To her surprise, the one at the door was... Mitsuya?

"Mitsuya-san...?! How do you know where I live...?" she asked in confusion, causing him to chuckle.

"Mikey told me," he said simply, "That's not the point, though. Since you're an official member of Toman, you need a uniform. I make all of them, so I thought I'd drop yours off here."

He held out a bag to you, and she took it. She pulled the uniform out of the bag, and it looked like the normal uniform. Well... almost. The top was normal, but the bottom wasn't pants. No, it was a skirt...

"... Why doesn't it have pants...? And why is the skirt so short?" she asked.

"Mikey wanted it that way," Mitsuya said with a shrug, "You should try it on. I want to see if it fits."

"Um... Yeah, okay..."

Y/N invited Mitsuya inside, and he took a seat on the couch while she went to the bathroom to try the uniform on. The skirt reached above her knees... She'd definitely need to put on some shorts and stockings. But she didn't have them at the moment, and there was no point in going to her room since Mitsuya would see her anyway, so she walked out of the bathroom to show him. When Takashi looked at her, his gaze immediately went to her legs.

"Shit..." he murmured under his breath.

"Do I not look good...?" Y/N asked nervously.

"No, no, it's not that! I said shit as in you look... well... amazing...!"

Y/N's face turned a soft shade of red (ignore if you have darker skin) as she gave an embarrassed smile.

"O-Oh...! That's good to hear...!"

"Yeah... so, uh... I should get going..."

"Yeah...! See you tomorrow."

"Yup!" Mitsuya stood up to leave, but before he made it to the door, he turned to look back at Y/N. "Hey, L/N-chan?"

"Yes?" Y/N asked, turning to look back at him.

"Hey, uh... I didn't come here just to give you your uniform... I, uh... I wanted to ask if you'd come with me to the Musashi Festival...!"

Y/N looked at him in shock. She quickly became flustered and looked away.

"Sure...!"

Mitsuya smiled and nodded.

"See you then."

With that, he left, leaving behind a very bashful Y/N. As she went back to the bathroom to change out of her new uniform, she couldn't help but wonder about a few things. First, how did Mitsuya know her measurements? And second... how did Mikey know where she lived...?

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

A/N: I have the feeling that this is going to be a long book...

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════