𝟎𝟑𝟏

Gift

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

When Y/N woke up next, she was in an unfamiliar albeit luxurious room. She groaned, her neck and head aching.

'Where am I...?' she thought, looking around wearily.

As she did, she spotted something. Someone.

"Hakkai...?" she gasped, attempting to sit up.

"Don't. You're hurt. Taiju threw you pretty hard," he said, not looking at her.

"Taiju...?"

"Taiju... The guy who hit you earlier... My older brother."

His face scrunched up in slight disgust when he said that Taiju was his brother. It was like he was ashamed of being related to him, and he really was.

"Um... Where am I? What's going on?" Y/N asked, breaking him out of his thoughts.

Hakkai clenched his fists, not wanting to answer her question. He took a deep breath and looked at her, his face heating up at the sight. He didn't know if it was because of puberty or because she was really attractive.

"I... I left Toman..." he admitted, causing Y/N's eyes to widen.

"What?! But why?!" Hakkai was quiet, leading her to ask another question. "... But... How does that relate to my question?"

"... I left Toman to join the Black Dragons so Taiju wouldn't hurt you... He decided that I deserved a gift... So... he..."

Hakkai didn't finish his sentence, but Y/N could already tell what he meant. She was the gift.

"But... You'll let me go, won't you?" Y/N asked hopefully.

"Y/N..." Hakkai murmured.

"Hakkai...?"

He sighed and stood up, turning his back to her. He looked back at her for a moment before walking out, locking the door from the outside.

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

A/N: This chapter is inspired by a chapter from another Tokyo Revengers story called 'Mikey's Girl'! Also, I'm thinking of taking Takemichi and Akkun off the yandere list and making Yuzuha and Taiju platonic. AND, I made a small adjustment to the last chapter because I remembered that Y/N and Yuzuha are the same age.

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════