𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

He did it. Takemichi saved everyone. The founding members of Toman, Kisaki, the Akashi siblings, Emma, the Shiba siblings, Inupi, Izana, Mikey, Y/N... Everyone. Nobody died, and Y/N wasn't kidnapped. He had nothing else to worry about.

Now, years later, everyone got together for a little reunion. Y/N never joined the Tokyo Manji Gang, so she was shyer than before, but it didn't make her any less sweet.

She never dated anyone, but that didn't mean that everyone didn't have their eyes on her. They all found it intriguing. Her timidity.

Y/N, meanwhile, was living her best life. She had so many great friends, and she was doing her dream job: an author!

As she sat at the bench next to Hina and Emma, she scribbled random words in her journal. She's been thinking of writing a story... A story based on her and her friends... A story of ups and downs, of challenges and rewards, of friends and enemies. And it all ended with a happy ending where everyone was safe and sound.

So, she got a firm hold of her pencil and started writing.

'It all started with a cat, a girl, and a group of boys.'

Fin

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

A/N: Finally done! Thank you guys so much for supporting me! I love you guys so much, I couldn't have done it without your love! See y'all in the next story!

-Author

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════